News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Problem with show card to owner command

Started by yunari, September 24, 2012, 08:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yunari

When I play card that text read.
"Look at top 3 card of your deck. put 1 of them into your hand move the rest to discard pile"
I do like real card by drag and drop 1 card I want to my hand first then use send to top of discard pile for the rest. Lackey print name of card that moved to hand on log and report nothing on discard pile. Okay we could omit problem by drag and drop card to discard pile instead.
Then I encounter with next card
"Look at top 2 card of your deck. Put 1 of them to bottom of your deck put the rest to top of your deck."
Just reverse order like above and by drag and drop to discard instead is .... don't work because.
1. If both card show up are key card information about card that moved to bottom of deck still much matter.
2. drag and drop card to bottom of deck take much longer to do than move to top of deck.
I think I reach the dead end and it should be fixed since lackey always show name of card that drag and drop out of windows even drop as flipped card. Which could check by both area that card are from and into if some of them are public show it if all of them are private don't show it. regardless of which method they come from view area.

Menu are not convinence for constant use.
Let's say some game are have unit that have ability to look to of owner deck then add 1 to hand put the rest on deck instead of simple draw.  Then some player like it so much to put 2 of them on field and use them twice per turn.  Dragging with menu is scare me of to don't bother thinking with plugin.
And there have card that have ability to move 11  bottom of deck to top of remove as cost so it have to do every turn as extreme case.
http://www.phanta-tcg.com/database/versions/2.0/0148
yeah that card.
My suggestion is to remember command user input to menu and show up like shuffle command on all area do. So user have not to dig trough menu again. some description like "Reveal 2 card to owner", "Move 11 card of bottom to remove" should work. And reveal all to owner and reveal to none and shuffle should show as default like shuffle because it need to be done on any card game that search card form deck. (Except form hand area of course.)

mathman1550

If you look at the card, it will print the cards name in your log when you move it, but not in your opponent's log; their log will just say you moved a card.

Trevor

I'm having difficulty understanding your english.

yunari

Quote from: mathman1550 on September 24, 2012, 10:22:39 PM
If you look at the card, it will print the cards name in your log when you move it, but not in your opponent's log; their log will just say you moved a card.

I will have to check with my friend. And thanks that would help a lot.