News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Return to Ravnica added to Magic plugin

Started by Bort, September 25, 2012, 07:31:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bort

The high scans aren't out yet, so people using the high version of the plugin will see small card images for now.

Picks-at-Flies

Thanks, speedy Bort.

Any chance you could add /lcd (last card drawn) to the canned message list? (Most obvious use is Miracle, but also other things)

pickleishopeless

hey bort, small issue, it seems every rtr card is in my lackey twice...

Bort

Quote from: Picks-at-Flies on September 26, 2012, 05:58:11 AM
Thanks, speedy Bort.

Any chance you could add /lcd (last card drawn) to the canned message list? (Most obvious use is Miracle, but also other things)
You can add it to the list yourself. Or just type /lcd when you want it. It doesn't happen often, so I don't think you'd want a button for it.

Bort

Quote from: pickleishopeless on September 26, 2012, 06:26:12 AM
hey bort, small issue, it seems every rtr card is in my lackey twice...
Sounds like you were tinkering with the plugin yourself and added the cards. If you added any files to your sets/ folder, delete them. Just AllSets.txt should be there.

pauloat

I'm having problems with the update, the next file failed to download:

/sets/allcards.txt

Can someone upload it I upgrade manually the plugin?? thanks!

UPDATE:

you can download this file from: http://www.angelfire.com/funky/magiclackey/medium/allcards.txt

Bort

I just updated the plugin. I think all the bugs should be fixed.

You can now open guild packs in the packs section.

Dr. Zaj

Johnny Blaze

Bort hasnt put up the High large scans in yet, be patient young padwan

Picks-at-Flies

I only mentioned /lcd 'cos I don't think everyone will be aware it exists - but if I'm the only one asking for it then it's probably not necessary. Cheers. And thanks for fixing the duplicates :)

Bort

The plugin was just updated again. It now includes the tokens and large images for the high version, although the large images for the high version aren't the final high quality images.

Johnny Blaze

Are we close to the High quality High images..??

sirchibbi

Hello I Have installed the latest Magic version through lackey's Plugin Finder and I have the RTR set but i can't find any tokens Is there something I'm missing. Its not 100% required its more of a QoL thing. Any help is appreciated Thank you.

Bort

Quote from: sirchibbi on October 24, 2012, 06:24:20 AM
Hello I Have installed the latest Magic version through lackey's Plugin Finder and I have the RTR set but i can't find any tokens Is there something I'm missing. Its not 100% required its more of a QoL thing. Any help is appreciated Thank you.
Specifically what is missing? I think there are all in there with the other tokens. Note that I didn't add duplicates, but there should be a token for every kind you need.

sirchibbi

I can't find a single token. I have tried searching through all the cards by hand or well scroll wheel, and have searched by "set" "type" I'm not sure where else to look. Thanks for the help.