News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Return to Ravnica added to Magic plugin

Started by Bort, September 25, 2012, 07:31:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bort

sirchibbi, that's not how you add tokens. You add them in the game window, from the right area of the window where it says "Tokens" in the tab at the top. If you can't see this tab, click the button in the top right corner to expand this section.

And the high quality scans of the high version have been added for return to ravnica.

sirchibbi

OH thank you I didn't even know that area was there. haha Thank you.

AuraDragon

Baloden

I know where the tokens are but can't find the Emblems. Where are they?

AuraDragon

@Anyone but esp. Bort:

Slightly Magic has uploaded all the hi-res images for all the tokens and emblems for the newest sets, here's an organized Mirror http://mtgathering.ru/hqpics (Basic Editions -> Magic 2013 -> Extras)

I'd update the tokens if I was allowed to.

@Only Bort:

Do you have any intention of adding the Duel Decks and the From the Vaults sets to the plugin?

Bort

I'm really low on space on the webhosts I am using. I will add the emblems and the (i think only 1 drake) missing tokens.

There are no new new cards in the duel decks or From the Vault sets, so I don't think I'll add them. If you want, you can easily make the decks from copying a deck list and using the PASTE button. The only thing different would be the artwork. With my limited webspace, I am going to try to only add more functional things.

AuraDragon

Might I recommend 1FreeHosting, they have 10gb of hosting space and 100gb of bandwidth a month.  It's what RisTigger and I use for DuelMasters.

EDIT: Extended format needs to be updated in the plugin, Zendikar and Magic 2011 are earliest permitted sets now rather than Conflux and Magic 2010.

motr

I am sorry if this is in the wrong section, but then i'm not sure where to post this question.
I've got problem entering the Angelfire sites that are hosting the plugins, and i'm not sure why.
is there a way to get the plugins from a zip file off an alternate site?

EDIT: problem resolved, if anyone else has similar problems, try using an alternate DNS server