Anachronism Plugin in ready for auto update.

Started by Jerod_tb, September 26, 2012, 05:36:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerod_tb

Hey there all.  Here is Anachronism a great game to play.  give it a try. 

http://www.fileden.com/files/2012/9/23/3350229/updatelist.txt

Send me a message if you have any questions.

Jerod_tb.

takeshertime

Thanks for making this plugin! The old one was all broken, and stuff. I've been wanting to learn how to play, and now I have no excuse.

Jerod_tb

No problem T.H.T.  Send me a message sometime and I'll give you a game.
Jerod_TB

carapippino

hi,
there are some few bug/advice/help i'd like to report, all in love for this beautiful ccg :) and to correct queries in constructing decks:
- crun na h-alba and craobh nan clach: there is specail and not special in traits column
- canute the great, confucius and lao tzu: since they are considered all elements, maybe it is better all of them in element column, despite their printed icon
- if available on the net: is it possible to substitute images promos from cardback to real image?

thank you in advance,

jerod, are u fallen angel on the server? :)

Jerod_tb

Hey there Carapippino,
     I'm glad you like the plugin and the great game of Anachronism.  Thank you for pointing out the typos, I can fix those easy now that I know that they are there.  I can also add all the elements to the cards mentioned.  I have yet to find any non-scanned images for the promo cards out there on the net.  I am always on the lookout for them.  I will put an updated version of the plugin out as soon as I can.
     Thanks again for using my plugin.  Send me a message if you ever would like to play a game.  On the server I am Jerod_TB.
Jerod.

carapippino

hi jerod, first of all thank you for replying

i'll be on servers in "worker time", in my case on saturday and sunday, from late morning to evening. consider that i'm 7 hours ahead respect to you :)
my name in server is luca. i'm introducing a friend of mine too on playing to anachronism on lackey server, in addition there is  the "mysterious" fallen angel person, so we are at least in 4 here

Jerod_tb

Carapippino,
I'm so happy you a spreading the greatness of Anachronism.  I hope we will get to play sometime.  I work weird hours so I may be able to meet you sometime to play.  Next time you are on the server PM me and I'll see what I can do. 
Jerod_tb