Trying to make plugin, loading decks to gamezones?

Started by GewoonDaan, October 04, 2012, 02:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GewoonDaan

Hello all,
I'm trying my hand at making a plugin for the Tomb Raider CCG. So far, I must say things are going well, it's really a lot less complicated that I'd have thought. Still, I haven't managed to get it to actually work yet.
EDIT: So apperently there is a working plugin out there. I'm still fiddling with my own version though, to see if I can either improve it, or customize it to my own preferences.

This is solved
The general function buttons are working, the card back shows up, but it shows no cards in the deck editor.
I made a plugininfo.txt and a carddata.txt (tab delimited with Name, Set, ImageFile as first 3 collumns) and downloaded a couple of pics that have the same name as in the ImageFile collumn. I also downloaded the card back and a spawn, all the same size.
What do I have to do to be able to test things before I go on to add all the pics and text and peripheral rules and such?

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

GewoonDaan

Never mind! Placed the carddata.txt in the main plugin folder instead of the sets folder.

So um, anybody want to help fill out the carddata? :P

jorch72

Hi GewoonDaan,

Would it help if I gave you a Tomb Raider plugin already made?
I think it has all the cards. But have not checked it 100%.

Let me know.

GewoonDaan

Ah you have it? Nice. I did a search and it seemed like no one had or made the plugin.
Well then, sure, saves a lot of work.

Jerod_tb

HI  GewoonDaan,
Are you planning on making a updatelist.txt file for your plugin?

jorch72

Sent you the plugin by email, but without the card images.

Hope that helps.

bye