News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Missing from Magic Plugin

Started by Dr. Zaj, October 05, 2012, 02:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Zaj

A few things are missing from the Magic Plugin.
-First of all, the plugin used to have all the tokens! You haven't even updated the tokens since Avacyn Restored.
-Also, a few friends of mine agreed that all the basic lands should be added to the plugin.
-Finally, I think some promotional cards would be really fun, like the Duel Decks. You might want to just add the alternate art ones, but all of them would be kinda cool.

-This might be complicated, but I think it's worth it.

Bort

There are plenty of tokens. What token do you think is missing exactly?

By "all of the basic lands", do you mean like 4-5 of each type for each block? There is just one per set now, which I think is less annoying.

I guess I could add all of the alternate art versions for things like FNM cards and the duel decks. The problem is I don't have much webspace and I think that would be too much for me to store online.

Dr. Zaj

Well, some of the older tokens are missing. You don't have the Beast or Goblins from New Phyrexia, or the Thopter token from Mirrodin Beseiged.
As for the lands, maybe not ALL the lands from each set, but you don't have lands from certain sets, like Worldwake, Rise of the Eldrazi, Dark Ascension, Eventide, etc.

Bort

Quote from: Dr. Zaj on October 06, 2012, 10:25:24 AM
Well, some of the older tokens are missing. You don't have the Beast or Goblins from New Phyrexia, or the Thopter token from Mirrodin Beseiged.
As for the lands, maybe not ALL the lands from each set, but you don't have lands from certain sets, like Worldwake, Rise of the Eldrazi, Dark Ascension, Eventide, etc.

When I updated the plugin, I removed the duplicate tokens. There is now only one per name, and in the case of different tokens with the same name, there is one for each functionally different token, such as "Beast Token 3/3" and "Beast Token 4/4". I found that it was easier to find tokens this way, especially since the token list doesn't have filters. If you really want a specific token art, you can download the image and put it in your tokens folder. I can understand the desire for people to want all versions of all art, but I think the downside outweighs the upside of doing things like that.
Are there any kinds of tokens that you found that aren't included? I'll try to include those if possible, but remember you can always just spawn a card. Compared to a scrap of paper or a dice that you would use in real life, it's pretty much the same thing.

As far as the missing lands, if those sets have lands, I can include them.

Gordon228

if i am right only one of the sets in the zendikar block had land and they all made one pic as it was a panorama scene.