I have the CCG Creator bug...trying to get ONE card to display in deck editor

Started by djbluechef, October 16, 2012, 06:41:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djbluechef

I have a concept and realized that going the Lackey route, total noob here, would be easier than constructing a 'paper prototype' version to playtest with. Well, so far I have named my game in the Lackey Folder and I have the SIMPLE plugininfo.txt in there, a set folder, carddata.txt and a cardback and one sample card image. I am giving that one card very limited info in my spreadsheet JUST to get this ball rolling downhill and I get all the way to 'choosing' my plugin, and the choose button IS selectable but when i click it, it does nothing. I want it to go to the deck editor and display my one sample card but thats not happening...any thoughts? Again, BIG noob here.

Thanks Trevor and community!
djbluechef

djbluechef

plugininfo.txt
carddata.txt
attached

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

djbluechef

LOL, found the issue after trying to copy magic's plugininfo to my folder...

ya, when i created it, i typed plugininfo.txt and then notepad stuck another .txt on there...(see above attachment...)
DOH

Trevor

Look at the name of your linked plugininfo file. It is plugininfo.txt.txt, which is wrong.

djbluechef

OK, now i have one sample card, viewable in the deck editor and i can make a deck of 60 with that card, i can save it, but when i load it to me, it seems solitaire doesnt see it...

see screenshots...

djbluechef

solitaire showing loaded deck but no library/hand zone...

djbluechef

okie, i loaded the magic plugin info file and now things are moving forward...now i need to see if theres a way to force fit the large card jpg i have into the preview pane...