Carfight Vanguard now has new temp download spot and 3 boosterpacks.

Started by Gordon228, December 20, 2012, 07:19:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gordon228

i am updating the Cardfight Vanguard plugin with booster packs all tho not all the cards have there rarities shown i will still do them but i need the booster pack images if anyone wants to help.

Update: here is the new temp place to get it. http://nikulas.webs.com/Vanguard/updatelist.txt

here is an icon i made for lackey hope you enjoy it. i am not the best at this.

Gordon228

Update there is now packs for the 6 Booster sets and the 3 Extra Boosters

Astan92

Are you on the reddit?

Me and another user were about to start updating this.

Gordon228

no and i do not plan on going to that monster even tho it's good.

Edit: now there is a transparent version of the booster images you can get it here http://nikulas.webs.com/Vanguard/2/updatelist.txt

vampuriclover22

will you be putting the new sets in which haven't been done yet like set 8/9 and the aqua force trial deck

Astan92

I am willing to help add the new sets. Also I sugest you add

<cardfunction>
   <label>Damage Zone</label>
   <kind>TOGGLETURNALLIMMUNITY</kind>
</cardfunction>

to plugininfo.txt so that we can label cards as being Damage Zone and they will not stand when you click Stand All

vampuriclover22

thanks it would be appreciated for set 8/9 and the trail deck so i can practice with the aqua force and the tacikazes

and iv added it in and deffo works so cheers for that

Gordon228

@Astan92: if you can help add new sets that would be great but there is no damage zone spot except on the mat and i see what you mean i will see what i can do.

Astan92

Quote from: Gordon228 on December 21, 2012, 11:28:10 PM
@Astan92: if you can help add new sets that would be great but there is no damage zone spot except on the mat and i see what you mean i will see what i can do.

I know but adding that to the plugininfo.txt will allow us to right click a card and select "Damage Zone" to apply "TOGGLETURNALLIMMUNITY" to that card. What TOGGLETURNALLIMMUNITY does is makes it so that the card is not affected by the Stand All function.

Gordon228

i will get that done tomorrow

Edit: it is done

Note: if anyone has sets made for this that aren't included then send them to me and they will be added. i am also looking for a url that has all the images for every set.

Astan92

Best thing I can think of for the images is to get them off the wiki. The guy I was talking to on Reddit said he could write a script to pull the images from it. I'll check with him.

Gordon228

Astan92

He just got back to me said that he is currently traveling so he won't be able to get to it for awhile.

Gordon228

thats fine as long as we know this can be done thats all that matters

Astan92

I've started working on BT08. Pretty slow going. Wish I could come up with an easier way of doing this.