News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Request: Battletech CCG

Started by battletechies!, January 02, 2013, 10:05:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

battletechies!

Hello. i downloaded lackey specifically to get and play the battletech CCG with a number of my friends. However, i can't seem to find a working plugin download anywhere. every one i find is a dead link. does anyone still here have it still and if so can you put it up somewhere so me and my friends can get it downloaded?

thanks in advance

battletechies!

Hello. So i found battletech plugin, and have it installed. now i need to find people to play against. anyone around here still interested in playing the game?

Johnny Blaze

message me sometime i havent played in awhile, but maybe you could get me back up to speed.. i have a working plugin have had for awhile.. i like to play jade falcon and smoke jaguar,, ocassionaly ghost bear..

jorch72

Quote from: battletechies! on January 03, 2013, 06:07:47 AM
Hello. So i found battletech plugin, and have it installed. now i need to find people to play against. anyone around here still interested in playing the game?
So, how big is the plugin you found?

Otomosix

Where did you get the plugin for Battletech CCG?  I've been scouring the net looking for a working link (but none so far).  Any help would be much appreciated!

Johnny Blaze

i have the plugin still, no link tho, wish someone could update it to the larger high res images

Jade Falcon all the way

Deltex

I am very interested in trying out the Battletech CCG plugin also, would someone mind pointing me in the right direction on how to get this please? Thanks

Johnny Blaze

If you have SKYPE  i might be able to send it to you

Deltex

Thanks Johnny,

I've sent you a PM with my Skype details.

smurph_83

couple of us play battletech regularly on lackey.

alex/battletech
oracle
smurph

send me a message if ever your interested in playing, we all have the same plugin and i think oracle knows of a link for it.

Johnny Blaze

Ok so my question is i have the complete Battletech Plugin but in MEDIUM resolution,  before i get a new plugin what resolution is your plugin

smurph_83

no idea on resolution etc. i just downloaded it.. manually and chucked it in the plugins folder and bosh! away you go.. everything works no need to update after just play.

Nirrol

The plugin appears to contain the low/medium res images (not sure there actually was a low-res version) and not the hi-res images.

I still have the "Collector's set" of hi-res images (although the filenames are the actual card names and not the lackey card names) and it's 200-odd MB in size if anyone wants me to upload them

Johnny Blaze

i have the low res would like to get the high, just dont know if i paste them direct to the plugin if it will read them