News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

CFV update

Started by Gordon228, January 05, 2013, 11:44:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gordon228

BT07 Rampage of the Beast king has been added.

non-transparent booster packs http://nikulas.webs.com/Vanguard/updatelist.txt
Transparent booster packs http://nikulas.webs.com/Vanguard/2/updatelist.txt

Astan92

Might want to put the link here.

Tetsu_TxK

BT07 doesn't seem to be updating =( updates are failing for some reason.

Also every time I use one of the two links it tells me that there's a newer version of the plugin. What's going on?

Gordon228

it also tells me there is a new version but it only downloads one thing for me

vampuriclover22

im getting the same problem when i try n update it on my cousins computer so he can use it

Tetsu_TxK

Quote from: Gordon228 on January 12, 2013, 08:44:54 PM
it also tells me there is a new version but it only downloads one thing for me

Does BT07 still at least download for you? Just wondering, as it has been failing for me and my friends.

vampuriclover22

no it doesn't when you update it from the URL no

Gordon228

this is not on pluginfider yet so you must use the links i provide or you will get errors

vampuriclover22

cheers finally got it working, any news on the new sets

bilbov

please repost bt07.txt when you go to the actual link its unavailable and asks you create a page

Gordon228

there we are it was not there lol.

Tetsu_TxK

BT07 downloaded but there doesn't seem to be any pics for it. Same with various promo cards. Also, the card description and the card picture for TD05 seems to be completely mixed up, as the name and effects of the card text does not match the pic at all for the majority of the cards...

Gordon228

soon it will be fixed as this was an old plugin and to get it working correctly it needs a lot of work

Tetsu_TxK

Ah alright. How does it look so far?

Gordon228

still the same what i need is someone to get the image names from the CFV wiki and i will update the cards and i do not want to maintain this i just wanted to get it up on a host