News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

need little help with transfercard

Started by Honkibong, January 05, 2013, 07:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Honkibong

hey, i just started with Lackey and making my first Plugin.
my game got all cards with pictures and stats and decks..... all working fine
but i cant understand how to get the "transfercard" function working ;( i`ve red the Tutorial a couple of times and tried a lot. but even the example is not working for me ;(
than i downloaded other plugin and looked into their plugininfo.txt and found that nobody is using the stuff from tutorial...
its always just :
GENERALFUNCTION2:"TRANSFERCARD"   "Damage"   1   -1   1   T   -1   2   T
okay where can i find a explanation of the numbers? i thinks its probably sourcedeck, destination, amount of cards or something like that.
Is there a Tutorial "up to date" anywhere?
and why does everybody know how to use these new language and i can`t even find an explanation for it ? ;)

My specific Problem is quiet easy i think,
im using "drawcard" to get new card from first pile of cards , and just want a second draw card function to draw a card from a second pile. i wanted to do that with"Transfercard".

<generalfunction>
   <label>Take a Treasure</label>
   <kind>TRANSFERCARD</kind>
   <sourcegamezone>Treasure</sourcegamezone>
   <destinationgamezone>Hand</destinationgamezone>
</generalfunction>

yea i thought its easy like this ;D
but its not working, so if someone coud tell me why this isnt working or where i can find infomations on how to handle the new form GENERALFUNCTION2:"TRANSFERCARD"   "Take card" 1    1    1   1
i woud be really happy ;)
thanks a lot , Honkibong

Honkibong

okay i already understood my mistake ;)
My game is running perfect. I still dont know about the second way of writing a plugin. but the Tutorial works fine , i just misunderstood something ;)

So if someone want to join me and some friends for a round of Munchkin, give me a post ;D