News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Gatecrash added to magic plugin

Started by Bort, January 23, 2013, 03:01:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bort

The high quality scans aren't great right now, but they're there. I'll update them once better scans are available.

I just moved the plugin to a new website and I am looking for errors. Please report all errors so I can correct them asap. This includes broken links (for images and files) and errors in what cards are in what formats, and what cards are in what packs.

I added the guild pack cards. To get some practice for the prerelease, add 1 guild pack of your choice, and 5x Gatecrash Booster packs. I find it helpful to use the "Add All to Deck" button and then remove the cards that aren't my colors.

Ryu12190

Johnny Blaze

if high scans are in for some reason im not getting em.. ive updated the plugin 4 times and mediums is all i get, if they arent up, my bad

Johnny Blaze

Found a glitch when i scroll over Gatecrash card Act of Treason it shows a M12 Act of Treason

Johnny Blaze

Looks like anything M12 reprint shows that, also just checked the tokens, the cards are note as what they are but no images

AuraDragon

Wight of Precinct Six's correct CMC is 2, but the plugin says it is 1.

Bort

Quote from: Johnny Blaze on January 23, 2013, 05:31:33 PM
if high scans are in for some reason im not getting em.. ive updated the plugin 4 times and mediums is all i get, if they arent up, my bad
Make sure you select HIGH and try to update again. You may need to delete the images you already downloaded from the other size.

I fixed the Act of Treason, but if you already downloaded the card images, you need to delete the one you already downloaded. Next time it is needed, the right one will download.

Wight CMC fixed.

Let me know about any other mistakes.

Johnny Blaze

I made sure i selected high, there were two update links, a lackeyplugins high and the angelfire. i deleted all images from the folder , updated and downloaded missing picture files, looked in the gatecrash set images folder, nothing, deleted the folder, then made a new folder, updated , same thing happened, so basically i have a gatecrash setimages folder, but no images in it, and each time i made sure to do the download missing images step.. any idea how to get the images into the folder..

Johnny Blaze

Ok i just reloaded the images from when i had the medium scans, i just hand counted them in the folder, i had 176 images, one being a red card from Mercadian masques, and a black/white from one of the zendikars sets. This set of Gatecrash is 249 cards.. so is there a glitch, or is it something else, does gatecrash have its own text list.. im grasping here..

Bort

Johnny,
Any updatelist.txt URL you have that references angelfire is outdated. Try updating you pluginfinder but clicking the "Find plugins with Plugin Finder" button. Where are you seeing angelfire references?

The autoupdate URLs are
http://lackeyplugins.com/magic/high/updatelist.txt
and
http://lackeyplugins.com/magic/medium/updatelist.txt

Johnny Blaze

Ok i just sat here for an hour the angel fire link is still in the update or install thing, i tryed the find plugin up date, with the box underneath it checked so it updates normally, all my high images update, i have a gatecrash folder in set images, but NO images in the folder. when i did find the plugins finder thing i clicked and sat there and waited, it did nothing. I dont know what else to do

Johnny Blaze

Its friday evening, did everything you said, all my normal high images work. no images for Gatecrash, dont want to have to redo the Magic plugin i will lose 170 decks..

AuraDragon

The decks you made are in the "LackeyCCG\plugins\magic\decks" and are transferable to another location without repercussion.

poolaster

Hi there! I'm getting constantly the error:

"Error: Timed out while updating the plugin"

I checked some things:
- I have the last version of lackey (updated at the last expansion set for magic).
- I have changed nothing about firewall or router since I use the game.
- I was using http://www.angelfire.com/funky/magiclackey/high/updatelist.txt ...and I changed it on http://lackeyplugins.com/magic/high/updatelist.txt now that I read it has to be different. I don't kwow why I had the first one (but always worked fine).

Anyway I still get the error (on both urls). Some tips please? :(

Johnny Blaze

Token images arent working now. Gatecrash is