News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

The MTG plugin is too damn big!

Started by Vladdy15026, January 28, 2013, 06:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vladdy15026

I've been having trouble with the Magic: The Gathering plugin. The plugin finder chokes whenever I try to download it (server times out) and I evidently don't have the bandwidth to download it from Angelfire. Does somebody have a zipped version of the plugin or some other solution to the problem?

Bort

As mentioned here (http://www.lackeyccg.com/forum/index.php?topic=1909.15), the place currently hosting the plugin exceeded it's maximum bandwidth. I hope this will be fixed automatically on Feb 1st, and I will do things so this shouldn't happen again.

In any case, any link from angelfire will not work, and you shouldn't even see that as an option.

Vladdy15026

I read that elsewhere. While it's nice to know that the problem will be solved, I still prefer action to inaction.  :)

timmcd

"I still prefer action to inaction."

Ignore that, Bort. Thanks for the all the hard work you do, for free. Do you know of any mirrors we can download from, or just sit tight for now?

jorch72

I've heard from the site manager that the site will be back up sometime this week. When the limit resets.