News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

UFS, anybody?

Started by PDKoma, January 31, 2013, 06:21:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PDKoma

I've been playing Kingdom Hearts on Lackey with a few friends for a year or two now, but we just got into UFS and I can't find any good links for a plugin.
Does anyone happen to have a working link? Or possibly just all of the scans so I can make one myself?
A generous thanks for any responses.

Solstar

same here...i doubt we'll receive an anwer though

jorch72

Quote from: PDKoma on January 31, 2013, 06:21:07 PMOr possibly just all of the scans so I can make one myself?
Hi, I think I have the files, don't know if I have the plugin. Let em check and I'll get back to you during the weekend.
Send me a PM with a your mail address.

PDKoma

Alright, PM sent. If I do have to make the plugin, I'll try to post it here so others can use it.

Ajezla

I was looking for this particular plugin the other day as well, and could not find it anywhere. Glad to know that others are interested in it as well.

PDKoma

For anyone still interested, I'm working on the plugin now. Many heartfelt thanks to jorch72 for the card scans, as far as I can see the only set missing is Tides of Vengeance, which I'll try to find when I have the time. I'll post back when it's done!

Ajezla

Right on, I was hoping someone would pick this up. I tried to find a plugin on the site that is connected to RawDeal, but no one over there seems to be bothered with getting a plugin set up (or at least sharing one with others). I am still very interested in this plugin =D

BasiliskFang

IEatYourSoul

I want in, WHERE
IS IT?