Looking for people to play L5R,Doomtrooper,Battletech,and Vs

Started by Johnny Blaze, February 06, 2013, 01:44:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Blaze

Looking for people living in America, or at least those who can play during Datlight, waking hours in America,, L5R, Doomtrooper, Battletech, and Vs. Also wanting to learn Overpower and some of the Lcgs like cthulu and LOTR. Also looking for people with a head set and SKYPE so we can talk during the games typing alot of stuff during L5R is gonna make the games go slow. Message me or reply if interested

MementoMori

Hi,

I live in the US CST Zone, but I'm usally not active on the internet until the afternoons. I have a headset and Skype. I don't know how to play any of the CCGs you listed but have always wanted to learn how to play L5R I have a vast collection thats almost a million cards that I have collected threw the years but have never learned how to play. I wasn't sure if you knew how to play L5R from your post but if you do not know how I'm sure we could figure it out. Also I'm always down to learn almost any CCGs, I could go for hours and hours playing CCGs.

LukeTheGreat1

Quote from: Johnny Blaze on February 06, 2013, 01:44:27 AM
Looking for people living in America, or at least those who can play during Datlight, waking hours in America,, L5R, Doomtrooper, Battletech, and Vs. Also wanting to learn Overpower and some of the Lcgs like cthulu and LOTR. Also looking for people with a head set and SKYPE so we can talk during the games typing alot of stuff during L5R is gonna make the games go slow. Message me or reply if interested
Possibly could try Doom trooper provided theres a way to learn it/easy to pick up.

Johnny Blaze

mEssage me on this board and let me know when you guys are available to play..Mementori check your person messages i sent you a reply