News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Please Help

Started by Pyro Panda, May 09, 2013, 09:29:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pyro Panda

Hello all, I'm fairly new to Lackey, but I'm well settled in for a while. There seems to be a problem with my card search. Under where I can see the decks that I load to edit, I think that the card search bar which allows you to find cards and edit your deck has been dragged down to the bottom. It seems to have the yellow bar to adjust it overlapped with the window editing bar. Please help as to what I can do to fix it. Otherwise I'll have to get a new lackey download, loose all my decks, and my profile. I really don't want that to happen  :'(

Thanks in advance  :)

Alastair

I was able to reproduce this issue. But simply closing Lackey and re-opening it sorted the problem out for me.

Trevor

Quote from: Pyro Panda on May 09, 2013, 09:29:47 PM
Hello all, I'm fairly new to Lackey, but I'm well settled in for a while. There seems to be a problem with my card search. Under where I can see the decks that I load to edit, I think that the card search bar which allows you to find cards and edit your deck has been dragged down to the bottom. It seems to have the yellow bar to adjust it overlapped with the window editing bar. Please help as to what I can do to fix it. Otherwise I'll have to get a new lackey download, loose all my decks, and my profile. I really don't want that to happen  :'(

Thanks in advance  :)
Can you show a screenshot? How exactly can this be reproduced? And most importantly, does this bug occur with the new lackey? (http://www.lackeyccg.com/forum/index.php?topic=1982.0)

Pyro Panda

I don't know how to add a screenshot here, I can't figure out how to add the image. I don't believe I'm running the New Lackey. If I can get the new version, I'll just have to make a new profile and decks anyway.

AuraDragon

If you take a picture with Printscreen (PrtScn button on my keyboard for example) and then paste the picture into MSPaint or what have you, save it, and then upload it to your favorite image hosting site (Photobucket, Tinypic, Imageshack, etc), you can then post a link to it here on the forums.

Trevor

Quote from: Pyro Panda on May 10, 2013, 11:12:38 PM
I don't know how to add a screenshot here, I can't figure out how to add the image. I don't believe I'm running the New Lackey. If I can get the new version, I'll just have to make a new profile and decks anyway.
If it doesn't occur in the new lackey, I don't care about the bug. I'm going to be making the new version the official version really soon. Please test it if you can.

http://www.lackeyccg.com/forum/index.php?topic=1982.0