New version of Lackey available for testing. You must read this post to use it

Started by Trevor, February 14, 2013, 12:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Blaze

I cant get this thing to run, it opens up, but i cant see WHERE or how to open my deck editor or anything. i have a blue screen with all these buttons i cant read, and nothing to go to the server or anything.. What do i do

Johnny Blaze

Now i tryed to move my plugins to the new lackey, it corrupted the plugin folder on Both versions of Lackey, the new lackey is crashed and i lost 4.04 gig of plugins from both. What the fuck man..now neither Lackey works and i lost plugins that arent even on the updatelist. Hope you know how to fix this

Trevor

Quote from: Astan92 on April 21, 2013, 06:24:26 PM
Just downloaded it and got the pictured error. I am on Mac 10.8.3. The second attached is the error report. Hope this helps.
Do you have an instant messaging client that you could talk to me on? Please PM me.

Trevor

Quote from: Johnny Blaze on April 21, 2013, 07:14:58 PM
Now i tryed to move my plugins to the new lackey, it corrupted the plugin folder on Both versions of Lackey, the new lackey is crashed and i lost 4.04 gig of plugins from both. What the fuck man..now neither Lackey works and i lost plugins that arent even on the updatelist. Hope you know how to fix this
Lackey isn't deleting anything.
Do you have an instant messaging client that you could talk to me on? Please PM me and I can sort things out.

Johnny Blaze

Here is a screen shot . My plugins are loaded, i think, but i see nothing that lets me open any thing

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Trevor

Quote from: Johnny Blaze on April 21, 2013, 07:26:03 PM
Here is a screen shot . My plugins are loaded, i think, but i see nothing that lets me open any thing
What do you mean you see nothing that lets you open any thing? What are you trying to do exactly? What buttons are you trying to use that you can't use?

Johnny Blaze

i have yahoo messenger- sylvanus93 i dont see anything that says server or deck editor, nothing..

Johnny Blaze

Im trying to open my plugins, im trying to get to any screen that will let me get on the server, on the screen shot i sent there is nothing there that allows me to do so

Johnny Blaze

Theres a greyed out button next to the button MARK that you use to mark cards thats isnt working

Johnny Blaze

Well i have tryed all i can, Lackey was working with the old version, now with new version neither one works..

Johnny Blaze

just checked to try an get something that opens up the server connection or deck editor. across the top only thing there is Mark Erase Pan Tilt and scale

XoVeR

johnny your issue probably is you do not have the screen fullsize to max it out to see the tabs that should be above the tabs you have in the screen shot.  The solitaire tab, deck creation tab, server tab, and Preference tab (which is where you would find your plugins) are on another bar above the mark erase zoom buttons

Johnny Blaze

My screen is Maxed as fullscreen as it can be and there isnt another bar above

Garritt

I am running Mac OS X 10.6 and I keep getting an error message "Lackeyccg cannot open because of a problem"