News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

OverPower

Started by Ajezla, March 08, 2013, 04:48:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ajezla

I just discovered recently by looking into rule clarification that there is actually a decent population of people that still play OverPower. I was really surprised, I haven't seen the game sold anywhere in years. There was even a fan set produced in Canada (I believe last year). The forum activity for an OverPower website is also RECENT, up to the last week or so.

Very surprising, but at the same time not as surprising I guess. OverPower is a pretty neat game tbh. The rules are rather simple, and there's quite a few characters from the Marvel and DC universes, as well as some from the Image universe.

I thought I saw someone playing OP on Lackey a while back ago, and I still see a few ppl playing the VS System. If you haven't looked at OverPower, give it a whirl. MtG sucks anyway xD Play something new xD

Johnny Blaze

i want to play. but dont know how, read the rules, but i learn better by playing than reading.

michael2mandy

game is very simple to learn but a steep curve for mastery. i can answer any questions you may have in playing the game.

Johnny Blaze

i have the plugin. how do you build decks. its very confusing

michael2mandy

its probably easier if you filter your cards, so that 1st you pick your characters and place them into your character tab. then filter for each character 'use by' and you can add your specials. right now it looks like battlesite and location stuff would be put into the character tab

Johnny Blaze

is there any place that has net decks.. im totally beginner here