News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Star Wars Decipher

Started by Howl, January 25, 2010, 09:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avi

I would like to play. I PM'ed Russ and Cyrus my Skype user name so you can chat with me and we can play.

Howl

blade_2000_2

any one still playing this, I just discovered Lackey today and would love to get in on some old school star wars ccg

Cyrus

i still know how to play, haven't really gotten into using cards newer than death star ii though. would be willing to give it a shot or play with old school decks

Howl

i jss recently bout a ton of jabbas palace stuff and would really like to get the full game down.

blade_2000_2

well i haven't played in quite a few years but really want to start playing again.

Cyrus

well if everyone here wants to decide what is/isn't cool to use, I will make a deck of that format :D
A problem with trying to play with everything available is we'd have to use Holotable instead of lackey, because I don't think Lackey is fully updated, and I hate using "almost" everything lol.
There was a format that was something like everything that was legal in a certain year.... it went up to death star ii i think... not exactly sure though. What's everyone want to play!?

Howl

hmm . not sure all ik is that most of the time ill be using (JP) juss to try out my own cards buttt like standard format?

Cyrus

Standard would be everything is legal... which I'm fine with. For the first couple games though I'll make a deck without using virtual cards or anything from the episode 1 sets, when stuff starts getting really complicated. Do you want to play light or dark? I'll make a deck of each to be prepared. Really excited to play soon

Howl

I prefer dark but ik make 1 for both sides..

MasterJediAdam

I am necroing this thread 8)

Love this game, and if anyone wants to play, please LMK.  I will even organize a tournament if there is enough interest.

gambroe

Hi all!
     I am new to this as well and have always wanted to learn how to play star wars ccg (or any star wars game for that matter!). If anybody is willing to teach, I am willing to learn! I am also interested in playing Star Trek ccg (preferably 1e)  again if anybody is willing to teach!!

Thanks for time!
gambroe

jtrav0412

I have always wanted to play, bu never was able to. I some one is willing to teach that would be awesome. PM me if interested.

uwreedb3

Man seeing this game brings back memories but lackey seems to have made it possible to play again....I'll admit I can't remember half the rules but I absolutely loved playing this so if anyone is looking for a game or if there are events going on please message me

Himalayas

Is anyone still playing this? I'm a huge swccg fan! I'd much rather play it here on lackey than holotable. Holotable in my opinion is much more difficult to use and it's really hard on the eyes.