News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Unofficial Worldwake Patch 1.03 (Final)

Started by Alash, January 27, 2010, 03:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alash

by pbecker and Alash

Though I'm sure the admins will release an official Worldwake database when Magiccards.info does, some of us can barely wait. We want to try the new cards, prepare for the upcoming pre-release, and see just how good allies and vampires are.

Because of our impatience, we have taken it into our own hands to patch Lackey - now working with all of the 145 spoiled cards. Images are not yet fully spoiled, so a few are in Russian (and one in French), but the rules text of those can be read in the Deck Editor.

Instructions can be found in the README.

EDIT: Outdated Link Removed. (Run the regular autoupdate)

Happy Worldwaking.

GnKoichi

Fair warning that using the plugin online can cause errors, as it will not match the plugin most people are using. This is why people are usually dissuaded from releasing unofficial patches for plugins. Not trying to say it was a bad idea to make. Just that anyone who downloads this deserves to know the potential issues. Also, if you try to take these cards into a standard match, don't expect a happy opponent.

Bort

I thank the impatient pbecker and Alash for helping. As soon as Gatherer has the images, I update the plugin.

Everyone should run autoupdate for the magic plugin now. If you use the high version, you will need to make do with the smaller images until scans of the new cards are all done. In a week or so, run autoupdate again and all the high images should load, replacing the smaller temporary ones.

If you are using the medium version, this update is fine as it is.

website: http://www.angelfire.com/funky/magiclackey/index.html
high: http://www.angelfire.com/funky/magiclackey/high/updatelist.txt
medium: http://www.angelfire.com/funky/magiclackey/medium/updatelist.txt

Tokimo

Awesome. Thanks to Bort for getting this up so soon, thanks to the impatient ones for helping him. :-D

(Hey Bort, as long as we have you here any chance we can get tokens?)

SugimoriDesu

Impatience has its uses, especially when it comes to holding off the masses until Bort can pop up.

Good job!

chriscone

for some reason when I ran the update, now some of the images in zendicar no longer display the picure of the card. I tried to download missing images and they would just time out. Any solutions anyone is aware of?

Bort

Everything should now be 100% updated, including the high images.

There was a mistake with the medium and high version posted the other day, so everyone should run autoupdate again.

Tokimo, Tokens will be added when Trevor finishes the code to add them.

netfirecat

Can tokens not be added as a set of their own, the ones that one's deck produces be added, take one from the side deck, multiply it? I'm probably thinking of the wrong program when it comes to multiplying, though... If this has already been discussed and tossed out, sorry for repeating it