News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Starwars LCG (FFG) UPDATE

Started by r0cknes, March 19, 2013, 12:53:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r0cknes

I started this topic to keep everyone (who cares) updated on my progress of updating this plugin.

Here is my itinerary so far:

1. Card Data File

a. Dark Imperial Navy Objective Sets Core
     b. Neutral Objective Sets Core
     c. Light Jedi Objective Sets Core
     d. Dark Sith Core
     e. Light Rebel Alliance Core
     f. Dark Scum and Villainy Core
     g. Light Smugglers and Spy's

2. Plugin Info File
3. Find All Scans of Cards
4. Find hosting for the plugin
5. Make a working update and version file
6. Scan all tokens (Just use generic until I can do this.)
7. Make Starter Decks
8. Make Objective Set Packs
9. Update as new Expansions come out

As you can see I have crossed out the Dark Imperial Navy. That means I have finished it. I will cross things out as I do them. I also may not do these items as they appear in order. I may jump around. My first goal is to get one Jedi and one imperial navy deck done and get that plugin sent out. The next goal is to update decks and sets as they come out.

If anyone at all wants to help that would be a huge help. You can send me a pm. I could use the most help with the card data list. It is just tedious work but not hard. But it will help get the full blown plugin out faster.

Also, To save space and time I Just used one image for repeating cards such as control room even though they are in different objective sets. Does anyone see a problem with that? I figured it would be ok because I am making the packs too.

Jynks

i am going to make a plugin for this this weekend... If you wish to maintain it that woudl be awesome.. I am donig it for a firend anyway that uses mac.. feel free to use my version or not.. I do not mind and I am not going to fioght you for "official" plugin.. expect teh finished version to be posted in a few days.

r0cknes

Oh great! That is awesome. Let me know if you need help.

Jynks

Well, after I make it, if you can handle the updating of the set text file, I can do the rest. I just do not have the time to do all the text entry. If I can find someone to do that I can keep it updated.. the other option is I just send it to you and you keep it updated and stuff.

r0cknes

I am ok with maintaining. I get my scans from cardgamedatabase.com so I will be limited by their updated scans unless you know of another place. I think they go by fantasy flight's 6 month rule though. I am good with maintaining, but I don't know how you would do the hosting unless I gave you the card data file and you updated. Whatever is easier on you I will do. I know your plate is full. You have the LotR game too.

holliday88

Awesome! Thanks for doing this. If I can help at all, I will. But my talents lie mostly on the design side, not so much on the programming. :)