News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Star Wars - The Card Game (LCG) [26/08/13]

Started by Jynks, March 23, 2013, 08:04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garritt

Target of Opportunity in the Home One pod comes up as Rebel Assault as text but the image is target of opportunity.

I will post more mistakes as I find them.

Garritt

Luke Skywalker's name comes up as Hero's Journey.

Heroic Sacrifice has the image of Fleet Command Center.

Black Squadron Assault's name is set as Death Star.

Jynks

The Star Wars LCG - Plugin for LackeyCCG is ready for Beta Testing! This is BETA.. so there can be come problems still.. please let me know. Everything should be working.. but there could be some card data errors and possible some broken image links for the cards. If you see anything.. tell me or it will not get fixed (well at least until I notice it)

I'll play some games and possibly add some new functions or features before the beta is done.

If you want a change.. then let me know!

================
= Installation =
================

1) Open LackyCCG
2) Click "Preferences"
3) Click "Plugin" Tab
4) Right Click this link and choose "Copy Link Location"
4) Paste the link into the white box next to the button "Install or Update from URL"
5) Click the button "Install or Update from URL"
6) Press "Browse Installed Plugins"
7) Select "StarWars-LCG"
8) Click "Choose"

=========
= Usage =
=========

Here is a tmp usage video until it is out of beta.

This was done when the edge battle error was included. To do edge battles just drag them to desktop holding CONTROL down and they will go to the desktop face down or use CTRL+CLICK to flip the card in your hand face down, before you drag to table.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1MfbGcSo8Y[/media]

===================
= Default HotKeys =
===================

CTRL + CLICK = Flip Card to other side
SHIFT + MOUSE OVER = Peak at other side of card

ALT+Q - Add Focus Token
ALT+W - Remove Focus Token
ALT+A - Add Damage Token
ALT+S - Remove Damage Token
ALT+Z - Add Shield Token
ALT+X - Remove Shield Token

F1 - Refresh All (Untap)
F2 - Draw Card to Hand
F3 - Draw Objective

F4 - Next Turn
F5 - Previous Phase
F6 - Next Phase

ALT+F - Flip Coin
ALT+R - Roll Dice

ALT+1 - Draw Toggle
ALT+2 - Clear Drawings

ALT+Space (Clear All Markers)
CTRL+D = Draw 6
CTRL+M = Mulligan

======================
= New Version is Out =
======================

Beta v0.3
ADDED: The Desolation of Hoth (Hoth PoD.1)

CHANGED: Phases for better utility

FIXED: Black Squadron Assault (Title Fix)
FIXED: Luke Skywalker - (Title Fix)
FIXED:  Bellence -> Balance (All Instances)
FIXED: PoD 11.6 Target Of Opportunity (Correct Card replacing Rebel Assault)

Please Test, All of CORE is input, Will add the HOTH Expantions once this passes a usage test

Jynks

This will most likely be my LAST update... if anyone wants to take over this plugin now it is written.. then please send me a tell

Garritt

When you edit the carddatefiles.txt file how do you edit it?

In the past I would open it as an excel spreadsheet but I noticed that it puts in quotations around stuff. How do you edit this and not get quotations?

Jynks

I use LIBREOFFICE.. it is fork of OpenOffice but unlike the old sun project it is in active opensource development.. anyway.. it has an application called CALC.. witch is like excel.. When you load the ext file in calc it asks you what delimiter you wish to use.. set it to TAB and make everything else blank... then when you save set it to TAB and everything else blank. Many excel apps will replace the TAB with a " mark to avoid typos, and allow space bar to be used easier.

Trevor

Quote from: Garritt on April 01, 2013, 08:00:26 PM
When you edit the carddatefiles.txt file how do you edit it?

In the past I would open it as an excel spreadsheet but I noticed that it puts in quotations around stuff. How do you edit this and not get quotations?
One reason among many why I hate excel.

mms99br

Maybe I am a very strong newbie, but I am not able to install the plugin... in instruction will you say click on this link, but the link is not linked for what I saw. Can someone help me ??

When I try Find Plugins with PluginFinder, I found "Error timed out while attempting to refresh list of plugins"

Jynks

Jynks

Finally got around to doing the detailed tutorial on how to use this plugin...

Here is a video tutorial on the plugin usage!

Playlist
  *  Installation and Setup
  *  Plugin Usage
  *  Deck Editor

===================
= Default HotKeys =
===================

CTRL + CLICK = Flip Card to other side
SHIFT + MOUSE OVER = Peak at other side of card

ALT+Q - Add Focus Token
ALT+W - Remove Focus Token
ALT+A - Add Damage Token
ALT+S - Remove Damage Token
ALT+Z - Add Shield Token
ALT+X - Remove Shield Token

F1 - Refresh All (Untap)
F2 - Draw Card to Hand
F3 - Draw Objective

F4 - Next Turn
F5 - Previous Phase
F6 - Next Phase

ALT+F - Flip Coin
ALT+R - Roll Dice

ALT+1 - Draw Toggle
ALT+2 - Clear Drawings

ALT+Space (Clear All Markers)
CTRL+D = Draw 6
CTRL+M = Mulligan

Jynks

UPDATE

If you have any problems, try completely deleting the StarWars-LCG directory form the plugins folder and re-downloading it fomr the menu in preferences. Remeber to backup your decks!

Beta v0.4

ADDED: New Audio Que for Declaring Combat Units, Declaring Defensive Units and Edge Battle.

FIXED: All Duplicate card names are now unique though entire card pool!
FIXED: Spelling of Trooper Assault
FIXED: Force Coke -> Force Choke

CHANGED: Phases for better utility (again)
CHANGED: Dark Vader (Hoth) to Dark Vader (DoH)
CHANGED: Default Theme Changed to use Colour so Markers are also coloured.

Please Test, and report any errors or changes you would like!

You will need to rebuild ALL YOUR DECKS due to the large changes to the card names. I made all cards unique through the entire card pool.

ghostdragon

The PoD for Shadows on the Ice is 41.1 instead of 42.1

Jynks

Beta v0.5

UPDATE

If you have any problems, try completely deleting the StarWars-LCG directory form the plugins folder and re-downloading it form the menu in preferences. Remember to backup your decks!

Beta v0.5

ADDED: Search for Skywalker

Big shout out out to TGO from TopTierGaming, (a Swars LCG Fan Site )for helping me with the card text. This may become a regular thing for us to work on this together and should mean the sets come out nice and fast! Thanks TGO.. you rock!

Jynks

Beta v0.6

UPDATE

If you have any problems, try completely deleting the StarWars-LCG directory form the plugins folder and re-downloading it form the menu in preferences. Remember to backup your decks!

Beta v0.6

--- ADDED: Hoth 03 - A Dark Time
--- ADDED: Hoth 04 - Assult on Echo Base
--- ADDED: Edge of Darkness (Delux)
--- ADDED: Regionals 2013 - Faction IDs

Big shout out out to TGO from TopTierGaming, (a Swars LCG Fan Site )for helping me with the card text as well as TinyGrims whom you can catch streaming his regonal crushing skils as well as interviews and spoiler vids @ his Twitch.TV account. Also check out his PodCast - The Smugglers Den. This may become a regular thing for us to work on this together and should mean the sets come out nice and fast! Thanks TGO.. you rock!

NOTE:

LackeyCCG is going through some teething problems due to the integration of Pad Support for iOS and Android. Currently the Plugin Finder is disabled.

To install the plugin or update it.. copy this link and paste it in to the NEW TAB called plugin next to the server tab. You will see a text input area... enter the url (you can just copy the link and then click "paste url" then hit the install button.

I know this is more of a hassle than before, but the plugin finder will be back soon!

Tutorial

See top post of thread for tutorial videos if you need them to use the plugin!!

Jynks

Opps!!

Forgot to add the link to the update.txt file!! haha.. oh well!

Copy this Link and Paste it into LackeyCCG