News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

AGOT Plugin?

Started by weskingofscots, April 09, 2013, 11:17:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

weskingofscots

Hi, i have been having great fun with the lotr-lcg here. but really want to play agot-lcg. i saw some posts here about someone working on one but where is it? bunch of dead links. is anyone working on this?  also if i wanted to make my own fan made set for the lotr-lcg and add it to the plugin on my computer how is that done? do i just get the images and create a folder and stick it in the sets folder? thanks p.s. sorry if this is the wrong place to ask about that.

weskingofscots

eli124

I don't know anything about AGOT, but I do know what to do for lotr-lcg. You need to put the image files in a folder inside of the setimages folder inside of the sets folder, but you also need to update the carddatafiles.txt file for the cards to show up in the plugin. Look at this link to learn how to do that. http://lackeyccg.com/tutorialplugin.html#carddata

Jerod_tb

I have an almost completed plug in for the agot card game from before they decided to make it an LCG. Its about 80% complete.  Its my current not at work/wife not bugging me/no other commitments projects.  So its been a pretty slow process, but I am working on it.