News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Vanguard Plugin

Started by taesdaes, May 02, 2013, 12:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taesdaes

I Cant seem to find who was  responsible doe Updating the CFV plugin on the forums.  Anyone have any idea who it is or if they plan on updating it. If you do know and they don't give me what information I need to update it myself.

Trevor

If that plugin is hosted on my site (not sure if it is), I can update the files online if you send them to me.

To update a plugin, you just need to find the new card scans and add more lines to the card data file. Take a look at the card data file in a spreadsheet and I think it's clear how that works.

bilbov

i don't think anyone has the sets up for download. I'm starting to get frustrated because i just started to write the new English set bt08 and cannot get lackey ccg to read it and I have tried everything even saving from the tab-delimited text from excel to test before i go dedicating hours on writing it.

vampuriclover22

if you have the other files for vanguard you can open on in excel the use that as a template, write in the new stuff then re-save it as a new file, when you go to save as you need to the save as type and choose text (tab delimited) and it should save as a basic notepad file then place that in the plugin within the sets folder

taesdaes

Oh Trevor your still alive did that guy get ahold of you. I wasn't able to help with the wow plugin and didn't have the time to finish the work i sent it to them to finish and send to you. Never could catch ya on aim.

bilbov

okay now i'm having trouble finding a site that i can upload so that lackey can autoupdate it and recognize it is an autoupdate google.site.com doesn't work for me at least. it says download failed even though i got the right links. i might start on jp edition if i get this working.

vampuriclover22

if you send me the info i can sort it out as iv done it before

3XXXDDD

Everything seems to be hosted here - http://nikulas.webs.com/Vanguard/updatelist.txt (Missing BT08-BT11 and a couple of TDs).

bilbov

https://sites.google.com/site/lackeyccgvanguard/home/uploads has everything up to bt08 and td07 just having trouble with autoupdate.txt it is not possible to use through lackey and if you download it you'll see all the right links in the autoupdate.txt but if you'd like you can just get the bt08 and td07 from that link. no images yet though.

taesdaes

Tried updating it from that stuff the TD07 would work while the BT08 wont

bilbov

just open my lackey and it didnt work so i added a clan to test if that was the problem and it seems to work now so i re-uploaded it

bilbov

if someone is willing and knows how to create the pack definitions i bet that would make some people happy because i have no idea how to do it. also if someone can explain to me how the old plugin go its images. i would appreciate it. i like images because its a little disorienting to play without them.

3XXXDDD

It downloads the images from a photobucket account (currently mine). If someone is willing to update the rest of the information and collect the images for me, I'll upload them.

Pack definitions are only needed if playing draft/sealed. Is that your intent?

Gordon228

yes that is my site and i did do some pack definitions so there is i think up to BT06 in terms of boosters. if there is anything you want me to update on it besides adding more sets then i will be happy to.

Thisguy

I would like to help in getting all the cards into english.Let me know what i can do.