News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Last Fief - free fantasy CCG

Started by Malagar, May 05, 2013, 01:48:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malagar

okay guys - i need your help - and this time, for real

Im working on another game. A tiny, little, FREE print-and-play CCG for kids, grown-ups, nerds and casual gamers alike. And i really need your help with creature names, name/mechanic combinations and name/artwork combinations (i take care about the artworks). As some of you might already know, im not native english speaking - so getting EN/US jokes is not an easy task for me. But this is exactly what this game is asking for.

Does someone remember the old Guardians CCG where you had hillarious creatures like "Giant Aunts" and "40.000 useless warhammers"? It was a combat game after all, but set in a very funny fantasy world. Last Fief ist trying to trailblaze good old Guardians.

The Last Fief game itself is almost ready. the rules are finished and playtested (still balancing is required). Rules document got a layout and the 36 card base set is ready to go. All i need now are more ideas for really funny, sarcastic, ironic creatures (for base set or the future).

Remember: This project is free and i will add every contributor to the thanks section of the rulebook. Furthermore I will post the full rules here later on and let you participate in creation of the next expansion set (for anyone who might be interested).

THE LAST FIEF - STORY

?The war is over and noble houses divided the whole realm among them. Wait, really the whole realm? Not quite! A long overlooked fief in a far corner of the land is still unconquered. Battle starts again, as nobles from all across the realm strive to conquer the last fief!?

Welcome to the official LAST FIEF card game. LAST FIEF is a fast, two player dueling game played using stacks of square tiles and a tiny game board. The player who controls all nine spaces on the board, wins the game. Last Fief is easy to learn, plays very fast and still provides a decent depth for strategies and tactics.

This is a game for everyone. Got time during lunchbreak? A few minutes before your bus arrives? Going on a train travel? Grab your comrade (little brother, sister, girlfriend, class mate, father, mother) and play!

THE LAST FIEF - GAME

Grab a stack of 18 crazy fantasy creatures. gain 3 gold per turn. use gold to play tiles onto the 3x3 tic-tac-toe board. or use gold to do various actions like drawing tiles, attacking, moving, activating special abilities and so on. attacking reduces the targets life by your creatures power rating (use dice or counters to keep track). the first player who puts a creature tile onto each one of the 9 spaces on the board - wins the game.

THE LAST FIEF - MY REQUEST

Creatures! No mechanics (as you dont know the rules yet). Focus on crazy names and name/artwork combination. They must be fantasy with lots of craziness, sarcasm and self irony. You always wanted to make fun of your favorite boardgame/movie/series/comic/computer game? NOW IS YOUR CHANCE!

Give me the good old "Lizards on the Toast"!

THE LAST FIEF - CREATURE SAMPLES

Malagar

Hey all,
The rulebook, as well as the first 24 tiles for LAST FIEF have been released today.
If you are interested in this hilarious dueling game for kids and grown ups, go and
grab your free PDF copy today at:

http://www.last-fief.com

Please note that LAST FIEF is still in beta. If you want to help us playtest, I would
really apprecciate! Please report balancing issues, mechanics errors and hidden loopholes
directly to my email. You can also post new ideas for funny names, tiles and rules - after
evaluating they might be included in a future expansion (we take care about artworks).

tobias at 1manstudio.de