Ok i have lackeyccg i connect, I connect to my mate... now what?

Started by Cth, November 12, 2009, 07:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cth

Ok i have lackey working.. and got all the card images and can connect fine.. but... how do you USE it?

I can not find any instructions on how to in fact play a game....

Can someone please give me an idea on how to do it.. what the commands are to flip cards all that.. we couldn't even work out how to draw a hand!! :)

TheBuck

Then you are one very lazy person. Click on tabs that say oh i dont know "DRAW"

I know thats rude of me but really things like this just bug the hell out of me.

Cth

thats ok.. i do not mind bugging the hell out of you.. actually i kind if enjoy it.

Cool...but the draw button worked... we were manually dragging cards from the deck to the hand in the right column panel thing.

So question 2...

Can u put cards directly on top of each other? It seams when i try to do that it staggers them... and i can not see how to turn that off.

Alastair

Preferences -> Appearance specifically. That would could be a little difficult to find as it could be either a gameplay or an appearance thing. At any rate, most of the questions you might come across can easily be solved by looking at the various tabs and buttons and reading their labels/options.

Cyrus

Quote from: Tokimo on November 12, 2009, 10:39:20 PM
http://xkcd.com/627/

I just died laughing (IJDL... new internet term?)
Really though, I am considered a damn computer genius to so many people in my family and friends just by doing EXACTLY that... and knowing how to copy/paste.