News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Feature Suggestion

Started by netfirecat, January 29, 2010, 11:37:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

netfirecat

I would've added a name to it to distinguish it, but idk what to call the feature... The ability to draw from the opponent's deck. I am suggesting this feature to allow the play of games such as UNO, Phase 10 and such.

legend zero

There are some additional draw functions avaliable. Maybe see if you can choose a specific player for some of them. They are all listed on the "Plugin Creation" page.

netfirecat

It's not for a specific pluggin. I was thinking of the possibility for a Phase 10, UNO, or such pluggin, but to do so, the ability to draw from a sinlge deck or such is needed. Like the ability to select one's deck to check a box that allows that to be drawn from both opponents.

Tokimo

It's currently impossible to place a card an opponent 'owns' (loaded) in your hand, or any of your other zones.

legend zero

Theres a real simple fix for that. Right click a card, and click "Take Control"

Voala.

netfirecat

would that allow you to take control and place it in your hand?

Fian

The Take control function only appears to apply a label that says controlled or something. I've been messing around trying for a while now with a normal pack of cards and I just can't get it to allow a card you don't own to be brought into your hand. which means anything that uses a single community deck can't be done.

legend zero

Maybe using placement of cards on the table to indicate who holds the cards, and using the "Peek" function??

Tokimo

It's currently impossible to place a card an opponent 'owns' (loaded) in your hand, or any of your other zones.

legend zero

Okay, noe read the post I made. Having designated "Hand" areas on the field and using the peek function. Possable?

Tokimo

I believe the player who owned the card would always see what people were peeking at.