News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Hidden to All command

Started by TheNameForgotten, May 12, 2013, 11:44:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheNameForgotten

Hi,

I'm working on a plugin that involves cards being drawn and placed face-down on the table - but the card-face must remain hidden from the owner (and all). I.e. the owner never gets to see what the card is until it is face up - either when it is in their deck, or when it is face-down on the table. At the moment, even though I drag the cards from a deckzone that is hidden to me and place them face-down on the table, the face still pops up immediately in the top-left corner, revealing what the card is, even though I should not know it yet.

Is there a plug-in command that can do this?

(In case you're asking why would this ever happen (1) the card is a face-down resource drawn from the deck and played on another card - the player doesn't get to know what card was used - so they don't know what card is now no longer in their deck.
(2) (my case) Somewhat memory game - the cards are placed face-down and they cannot be looked at until they're activated. Sometimes these cards are drawn directly from their face-down deck and they never see them until they're flipped face-up. Sometimes they are placed face-down from my hand (meaning I know what they are, but I still need to remember - I can't look at them since they're in a common area).

Thanks for reading.

TheNameForgotten

Ok, I've managed to figure out how to do this for my second example by using the shared deckzone option, but I'm still unsure as to how to do this in the first example where you are drawing unknown hidden cards from your own deck. Is this an option?