News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

TRANSFERCARD or Discard-from-Deck Hotkey

Started by Shockpulse, June 02, 2013, 01:17:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shockpulse

The TRANSFERCARD "Deplete Deck" example general function is just what I needed for the game I'm currently creating. (Never had a use in the past many years I've used this wondrous program.)
However, the game is won by discarding all the cards in your opponent's deck. I doubt any players would appreciate having to right-click the table and then choosing the function several times each turn. Additionally, having it buried in the general functions seems unbefitting of such a useful button.

Ideally, I would have a big button available at all times, similar to the card functions (or even alongside them). Is there any way to do this?  Am I simply missing out on something obvious (per usual)?

Gordon228

if you added the function right you should have a button for this. also the transfer card is a genral function so it would not go into the right click menu.

Shockpulse

Clearly I'm doing something wrong then! Ever since I made my first plugin ages ago, my general functions have always appeared in the right-click menu from the table.
Maybe it's something client-side, I don't know.

Shockpulse

<includeasbutton>yes</includeasbutton>

The above solved it. Thanks to the Vanguard plugin!