News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Cardfight!! Vanguard (up-to-date plugin)

Started by RayOfSpeed, June 25, 2013, 10:44:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RayOfSpeed

The Cardfight!! Vanguard plugin is finished!

This release has every card up to BT13: Catastrophic Outbreak, EB07: Mystical Magus, and TD12: Dimensional Brave Kaiser, including the bonus sets, half decks, and promo cards!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/36snbbrmvh2infk/Cardfight!!%20Vanguard.7z
Just unzip to plugins/ and play. As with 2.0, delete your Sets folder before use, as several card images were moved and/or fixed.

Note that in the new Lackey update, the old option where you could display card text over the card's image in the viewer has been removed; this can be resolved in your preferences (to make card text always display on mouseover) or by mousing over the desired card and pressing your ` key.

Changes

Updatelist.txt coming soon!

Also, here's a playmat: http://i.xomf.com/rhkjb.jpg

Please report any errors in the thread; it really helps!

Changelog

Ver3.0

Boosters up to: BT13 Catastrophic Outbreak
Extra Boosters up to: EB07 Mystical Magus
Trial Decks up to: TD12 Dimensional Brave Kaiser
Special Sets: Up to Fighter's Collection 2013 and DAIGO Special Set
Miscellaneous and Promo Cards: Current as of release
Resolved spelling errors on various cards.
Resolved issue where " failed to display in text: problem was due to non-true fonts being used in certain spreadsheets. Please let me know if I missed some.

Ver2.0
Plugininfo.txt updated to not be terrible: Now has a button for Trigger and causes Trigger to tell the card to all players. Unfortunately doesn't seem to be a way to get it to check the Trigger column, which would be cool, but c'est la vie.
Folder now exists within archive: simply unzip the Cardfight!! Vanguard folder into plugins/ and you're set.
EB artwork now doesn't suck: Some of our guys don't know how to follow instructions. If you were having mismatched card images, this should fix it.
Various mispellings fixed: Werewolf Sieger has been changed to Werwolf Sieger, following the more-clear German naming scheme followed in BT12; Ammy's text is fixed; Alice and Eisenkugel now have their correct clans.
Photon Bomber Wyvern's art isn't awful now: got rid of that ugly white boundary.
Dust-Tail Unicorn and Blaster Dark Revenger have been moved to BT12 from their previous sets: Previously they were Promo-only and Trial Deck Exclusive cards; not anymore.
Missing Trial Deck cards have been fixed: I somehow dropped the ball and missed most of TD05 and 06 last time. No idea how that happened.
Boosters up to: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings
Extra Boosters up to: EB06: Dazzling Divas
Trial Decks up to: TD11: Star-Vader Invasion

Ver1.2 Hotfix 26/07/13
Assigned correct card images to EB04 and EB06: Turns out some of our guys don't know how to follow instructions.

Ver1.1 Hotfix 26/07/13
Resolved EB01 and PRCD sets not displaying: Turns out Lackey doesn't like it if some of your sets have additional category columns.
Fixed Star-Vader, Aurora Eagle: Aurora Eagle now has its skill.

Ver1.00 First Release 26/07/13
Boosters up to: BT11: Seal Dragons Unleashed
Extra Boosters up to: EB06: Dazzling Divas
Trial Decks up to: TD11: Star-Vader Invasion

RayOfSpeed

Current issues:

• Certain cards from BT13 have incomplete Grade columns (no Skill included).
  • Schwarzschild Dragon's third skill reads +10000 instead of +1000.

RayOfSpeed

Ver.2.0 is out!
[link removed]
Now contains a folder, so just unzip to plugins/ and play.
Delete your Sets folder before unzipping this, if downloading manually, as many card images were moved or fixed this update.

Changes

• Plugininfo.txt updated to not be terrible.
  • EB artwork now doesn't suck. Some of our guys don't know how to follow instructions. If you were having mismatched card images, this should fix it.
  • Various mispellings fixed. Werewolf Sieger has been changed to Werwolf Sieger, following the more-clear German naming scheme followed in BT12; Ammy's text is fixed; Alice and Eisenkugel now have their correct clans.
  • Photon Bomber Wyvern's art isn't awful now.
  • Dust-Tail Unicorn and Blaster Dark Revenger have been moved to BT12 from their previous sets (PRCD and TDEX respectively).
  • Missing Trial Deck cards have been fixed.
  • BT12 is in.

taesdaes

RayOfSpeed

Blame VG's slow release schedule. I'm currently working on getting in the latest stuff (BT13, TD12, EB07, new promos), but my help has dried up so I'm doing it on my own, which slows things down a bit. Should be out in a day or two.

RayOfSpeed

Updated to Ver 3.0!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/36snbbrmvh2infk/Cardfight!!%20Vanguard.7z
Just unzip to plugins/ and play. As with 2.0, delete your Sets folder before use, as several card images were moved and/or fixed.

Changes

• Now includes TD12 Dimensional Brave Kaiser, BT13 Catastrophic Outbreak, and EB07 Mystical Magus, as well as updated promo cards.
  • Resolved spelling errors on various cards.
  • Resolved issue where " failed to display in text; problem was due to non-true fonts being used in certain spreadsheets. Please let me know if I missed some.

Note that in the new Lackey update, the old option where you could display card text over the card's image in the viewer has been removed; this can be resolved in your preferences (to make card text always display on mouseover) or by mousing over the desired card and pressing your ` key.

Ascott29

Is there an ETA on when the plug-in will be updated?