News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

New LackeyCCG Version now the official version!

Started by Trevor, June 25, 2013, 11:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor

New version out today, fixing a lot of bugs people reported, such as font related bugs.

Trevor

mr.thomasschmidt

Still impossible to save and load games due to not being able to use the / symbol. I run a mac retina 15" with the newest os 10.8.4. I have just downloaded the latest version from the official site. Any suggestions?

Trevor

Quote from: mr.thomasschmidt on September 07, 2013, 03:28:13 PM
Still impossible to save and load games due to not being able to use the / symbol. I run a mac retina 15" with the newest os 10.8.4. I have just downloaded the latest version from the official site. Any suggestions?
You have a non-qwerty keyboard?
Even if you can't type the / symbol, you can still paste it. And you can still store it in your canned messages as a script.

mr.thomasschmidt

Okay. That's too high tech for me. The script part not the copy paste. And I have a regular European qwerty keyboard

Trevor

9/15/13
Added scrollbars to several areas, including the section that displays seats.
Added the ability to hide full size images popping out on mouse over.
Players you ignore can no longer join games you make.
If the bindings preferences has the Canned messages section on the bottom left, previews of the canned messages are displayed.

EDIT: oops. I accidently posted the windows version today with a DOS console, which is meant to be hidden. If you downloaded the new windows version today, but before 4:20 AM EST, you should re-download.

carapippino

the column on server player list cannot be sorted alfabetically anymore; there still lacks the old section for decks comments

kojiros

What happened to the Text Checkbox in the deck editor and Game tabs? It was in the previous version but its no longer available in this build.
There was also an issue in the last build as well as this one, where the hand and characters tab for are revealed at the start of games. They normally aren't revealed.

To be fair, I don't know if Rumbling Spell Orchestra is registered on Lackey or whatever but it didn't have any issues at all till last build and this one just now and I've been playing the game for 3 years now...haha.

azarian2

Appearently I don't have the RakNet.dll file but I have it, I'm 100% sure I have it but when I try launching lackey it says it's not there.

Trevor

Quote from: carapippino on September 15, 2013, 05:09:21 AM
the column on server player list cannot be sorted alfabetically anymore; there still lacks the old section for decks comments
I fixed the sorting bug since I last posted it. I won't get around to deck section comments for a little while.

Trevor

Quote from: kojiros on September 15, 2013, 08:01:40 PM
What happened to the Text Checkbox in the deck editor and Game tabs? It was in the previous version but its no longer available in this build.
There was also an issue in the last build as well as this one, where the hand and characters tab for are revealed at the start of games. They normally aren't revealed.

To be fair, I don't know if Rumbling Spell Orchestra is registered on Lackey or whatever but it didn't have any issues at all till last build and this one just now and I've been playing the game for 3 years now...haha.
I removed the Text check box from there and put it in the appearance preferences. I'm trying to reduce clutter.
Regarding revealed zones, those should be revealed or concealed based on the plugin's settings for that zone when that player loads the deck. If this isn't working as intended, please give me a specific plugin to test, and a plugin autoupdate URL you are using so I know I am testing the same version of that plugin you are.

Trevor

Quote from: azarian2 on September 16, 2013, 06:29:40 PM
Appearently I don't have the RakNet.dll file but I have it, I'm 100% sure I have it but when I try launching lackey it says it's not there.
If things don't load, download the zip from the downloads section and unzip it and run immediately from that fresh unzip. If that works, then the libraries are fine. If it stops working after that fresh state, something you are doing after that unzip process is making it not work.

kojiros

Quote from: Trevor on September 16, 2013, 11:08:12 PM
Quote from: kojiros on September 15, 2013, 08:01:40 PM

I removed the Text check box from there and put it in the appearance preferences. I'm trying to reduce clutter.
Regarding revealed zones, those should be revealed or concealed based on the plugin's settings for that zone when that player loads the deck. If this isn't working as intended, please give me a specific plugin to test, and a plugin autoupdate URL you are using so I know I am testing the same version of that plugin you are.

Yeah, actually I did find that out later that night for the Text Box part being moved. I figured something that important couldn't have been just taken out so I looked around thoroughly till I found it. Thanks anyway ^_^

As for the Zone concealed/revealed....Well sadly, again the RSO plugin isn't registered here with an autoupdate link. I do have the most up to date plugin for it here http://www.mediafire.com/download/88l5rv14z0jlm8q The game only updates once a year in August and since its a doujin card game, I don't think anyone ever made an autoupdate link for it. The zones used to work just fine about 2 LackeyCCG updates ago, but as of this build and the one before it, the zones stopped working as they were. The Characters, and Hand Zones are supposed to be concealed upon loading a deck pretty much. I feel its a minor issue and that I could probably fix it but I don't know much about it.

Trevor

Quote from: kojiros on September 18, 2013, 04:16:43 PM
As for the Zone concealed/revealed....Well sadly, again the RSO plugin isn't registered here with an autoupdate link. I do have the most up to date plugin for it here http://www.mediafire.com/download/88l5rv14z0jlm8q The game only updates once a year in August and since its a doujin card game, I don't think anyone ever made an autoupdate link for it. The zones used to work just fine about 2 LackeyCCG updates ago, but as of this build and the one before it, the zones stopped working as they were. The Characters, and Hand Zones are supposed to be concealed upon loading a deck pretty much. I feel its a minor issue and that I could probably fix it but I don't know much about it.
That plugin is using an outdated plugin format. That's why the hand zones don't work right.

Trevor

Posted a new version today. I fixed some of the bugs people reported and cleaned up the interface, especially the deck editor.