News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

New LackeyCCG Version now the official version!

Started by Trevor, June 25, 2013, 11:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IkeLawliet

Could you add a feature that allows you to automatically move a selected card or cards to a specific gamezone? Basically the transfer function, but modifying it so that you can use selected card or cards on the table as the starting zone. Additionally, if that function could be paired to a key binding, that'd be perfect.

EDIT: And is there possibly some way to add a "draw until you hand is X card" function? Specifically one that could either be made into a button or hotkey? (Specifically, 5 cards. :P)

Trevor

Quote from: IkeLawliet on July 14, 2014, 10:40:25 PM
Could you add a feature that allows you to automatically move a selected card or cards to a specific gamezone? Basically the transfer function, but modifying it so that you can use selected card or cards on the table as the starting zone. Additionally, if that function could be paired to a key binding, that'd be perfect.

EDIT: And is there possibly some way to add a "draw until you hand is X card" function? Specifically one that could either be made into a button or hotkey? (Specifically, 5 cards. :P)
Both good ideas and should be easy to implement.

You can select cards and right click them to send them to a zone now.

IkeLawliet

Hey, so in new versions, the Mac version immediately crashes. Can you attend to this? I'd be fine with the older version being used, or at least being allowed online. If a fix could be implemented asap, that'd be fantastic. I love using Lackey to host a TCG I recreated. If there's any way I could help, or help test, please let me know! :)

carapippino

i'm writing to ask again to make the plugins name visible to all connected to the server: it is very frustrating to cycle all the times the games you have installed to see if anyone else connected has loaded it, in addition to the facts that by the time time about 80% of people logged in play magic (instead of paying for the workstation) and when you switch plugins you automatically got disconnected from the server for about 1 minute for every plugin change

AuraDragon

Unless Trevor changed something:  You don't need to switch plugins to see if anyone is playing a particular plugin, you simply need the plugin in your plugins directory.

I agree with making plugin names visible to everybody.

Trevor

Quote from: carapippino on January 02, 2015, 03:20:43 PM
i'm writing to ask again to make the plugins name visible to all connected to the server: it is very frustrating to cycle all the times the games you have installed to see if anyone else connected has loaded it, in addition to the facts that by the time time about 80% of people logged in play magic (instead of paying for the workstation) and when you switch plugins you automatically got disconnected from the server for about 1 minute for every plugin change
Snoogy is right in that as long as you have the plugin installed, you can see people on the server with that plugin. The decision to conceal plugins that you don't have installed was a frequent request. A lot of different companies use lackey to playtest games before they see print and they didn't want information about their project released before they were ready to release it.

And it shouldn't take you a minute to relog into the server. The only reason that would happen is if you disconnect in an unusual way and you need to way for the time-out to disconnect you. If switching plugins causes you to not log out normally, please confirm this for certain and then report it to me. If that is indeed the case, you can manually disconnect from the server before switching plugins (by hitting the x button on the server tab among other ways). But as I said, you can see players and games of plugins you don't have loaded as long as you do have them installed.

I understand that seeing the different games you don't have is a nice way to find out about new plugins, and I weighed that against the pros of the current system. There are other things you can do too, including putting games in your player profile note, or talking in the server chat.

carapippino

what about putting a specific variable into the plugininfo txt file to let the plugin author choose its public visibility?