News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

[7-1-13 build] - bug list

Started by jeff-66, July 02, 2013, 03:20:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeff-66

Hi Trevor,

I've recently discovered this great app, and first wanted to thank you for the work you're doing on it. I started this thread to report problems I encounter while playing.

Bugs

* Preferences/Appearance/Font Preferences: My font choice is saved, however font size choice will not save, and last for current session only. Upon reloading the app, the font sizes all revert back to 12 pt. (i'm using my own font, calibri.ttf)

* the game table always starts with a 40 degree tilt. Changing it only sticks for current session. For me, this happens across all plugins. (it's easily fixed by pressing the "0" button, but still ...)

* this may be an MTG plugin issue, not sure, but in Card Pool mode, while saving your card pool, the first click of the Save button only creates the file (empty), the file isn't actually saved until the 2nd time you click Save. Same is true for Exporting the card pool to a txt file.

Suggestions:

* Spreadsheet columns should be visible by default, instead of collapsed. Needs a better control for resizing them. When pixel hunting for the 'grab' control, it's very easy to accidentally hit the sort button. Also, it would be very nice if the app would remember your column spacings.

* options for font colors for the various buttons and zones. (e.g. the phase zone, would be nice to be able to change the font size/color for the text near the phase control arrows)

* IMO, the plugins section should have it's own tab up top (up with the Game, Deck Editor, Server, Prefs, etc tabs), instead of being a tab under preferences.

More later as I encounter it.

Thanks again for the work you're doing. It's a really great application!

Rain

Can confirm that the "40 degree Tilt" bug and font size reset bug exist.

I would also like to add that, in the Magic the Gathering plugin, the size of the font on "counters" over cards is too small to see (playing on a 1080p monitor). Changing the size of the text in the preferences does not fix this. Cards in MtG marked as "Flying" come onto the table as "Hovering" with no option of disabling this feature (that I could find).

Sound randomly goes off and on while playing. Check boxes in the preferences are very "sticky" and lag when clicking on them. Furthermore, the left hand image in the Magic the Gathering plugin, which is a blown up view of the card you are highlighting, experiences some weird movement when you attempt to re-size the box. For instance, the "stretch to allotted space" option, even with no check mark, appears to be enabled by default. Second, the image window resets if an action is performed (such as advancing turns or phases, changing life, etc.). Player names are very difficult to read when playing at 1080p and no amount of font size changing seems to fix this issue.

Last issue is that messing with any options in preferences lasts only for the session and are reset upon restarting the application, except for player name, avatar, and table "zoom."

DrGonzo

I have a problem that in the Performance tab it always shows the options unchecked even though clearly I have the background pic visible for example. Unfortunately however the "Superior Image Quality" seems not to be working, when I look at my hand in the lower bar the cards are no longer being filtered correctly and I get a very bad image quality which makes text hard to read as well.