New Scripting in the 8/17/13 (and later) Lackey

Started by Trevor, August 16, 2013, 02:39:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

comandercom

ok I'm new to plugin creation and I'm trying to figure out a few things.  Would it be possible to have a script that is universal for all cards and uses properties of the card played. for example all cards in the plugin have a property called draw (draw 0,1,2) and I want lackey to automatically draw that many cards.

Trevor

Quote from: comandercom on September 01, 2013, 10:45:20 PM
ok I'm new to plugin creation and I'm trying to figure out a few things.  Would it be possible to have a script that is universal for all cards and uses properties of the card played. for example all cards in the plugin have a property called draw (draw 0,1,2) and I want lackey to automatically draw that many cards.
You would need to add that to every card's script. But that's trivial with copy/paste.

carapippino

is there a command to add to a script to move a card into a certain deckzone after the script activation?

MasterJediAdam

Quote from: carapippino on February 13, 2016, 03:26:43 PM
is there a command to add to a script to move a card into a certain deckzone after the script activation?
do you already know the zone?

MasterJediAdam

Also, is there a list of all of the short commands somewhere? In your post, you mentioned "/ccred=3" but that is not a log command, but a combination of commands that I cannot find listed. Later on, you mentioned "/d2" which draws 2 cards, but that is not a log function either. Is there a consolidated list of all these commands somewhere?