News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

XenoCard plugin assistance

Started by bakana, August 18, 2013, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakana

I have a plugin I have been working on.  Can anyone manually install this and let me know why I can't even select the plugin to open it in lackeyccg.  I understand that once the plugin is ready I can just zip it up and host that zip file for others to manually install it, that's simple enough putting it on dropbox or mediafire.  However, I want to get the autoupdate to work and I'm not really sure where to host the files any recommendations would help.  I looked at a naratu plugin that used dropbox to host the files but in the updatelist.txt there was dl.dropbox.com/u/233222/...    with 233222 corresponding to the dropbox user's userId but i can't find my dropbox userId anywhere.

In the state the plugin is now, i'm still missing the 19 special cards you have to get via finding promo packs and winning tournaments, i used lvl 1 shion jpg, copying and renaming it to be a place holder for the missing cards.

the plugin link is http://www.mediafire.com/download/t3i816s12d9d5d2/XenoCard.zip

Trevor

You have the folder named:plugins/XenoCard/sets/setsimages

It should be plugins/XenoCard/sets/setimages

If a plugin isn't allowed to be loaded, 90% of the time it is because the plugin maker didn't specify the correct path to a working cardback.jpg.

bakana

:-[

Wow, I can't believe that was what it was.  Thanks so much for your help!