News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

New Modern Lackey Skin: VTES

Started by Chris, August 24, 2013, 08:25:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris

As requested by user Sydnelson, I've made a modern Lackey skin inspired by the look of the game Vampire: The Eternal Struggle (VTES)

Preview:

Files:

Instructions:
Inside the .zip archive you will find 5 folders ( fonts, images/backgrounds, images/interface, images/zonebackgrounds, skins). Simply place the contents of these folders into the corresponding folders within the Lackey program directory on your computer.
After you have installed the files open Lackey and do the following:

• Go to Preferences → Skins, and click Browse an existing skin to load it.... Select the correct file for your skin and click Choose.
  • Go to Preferences → Appearance, and make the settings for the backgrounds and fonts as shown in the image below.

Good luck, and enjoy!

Sydnelson

Trevor

Johnny Blaze

How do i make my screen look like that, got the basics of the Skin, but i still have the rounded buttons and crap, i like the flat look like you have..

Chris

Hi Johny Blaze,

Inside the .zip file you will find a folder called images/interface. You should copy the 99 images you find inside this folder into the folder with the same name inside your Lackey installation directory (for example LackeyCCG_folder/images/interface).
If you want to save the default interface images, so that you can return to it later, you should first move all the images that are already inside this folder to a new sub-folder. Otherwise you can just overwrite the default images with the new ones.
Once you exit and restart Lackey, the new images should be loaded for the interface.

Good luck!
Chris