News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Lackey randomly crashes after update

Started by Samandiriel, September 25, 2013, 12:04:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samandiriel

About every few moments, when I switch to a new tab, windows will pop up and say Lackeyccg.exe has stopped responding, and lackey closes, any idea how to fix this?

Trevor

Quote from: Samandiriel on September 25, 2013, 12:04:29 AM
About every few moments, when I switch to a new tab, windows will pop up and say Lackeyccg.exe has stopped responding, and lackey closes, any idea how to fix this?
Is there a specific thing you can do to reliably make it crash?

Samandiriel

Not in particular. It crashes randomly when I press a button, like loading a deck or switching tabs on screen

EDIT: Even when I try to replicate the situation or circumstances, no dice
EDIT2: It seems that right before I crash, some cards in my deck vanish, and are replace by other cards listed in the deck. I.E., I'll lose all forests in a deck and end up with Rampaging Baloths instead, and so on

NyoroEevee

I've been having it randomly crash upon attempting to load a saved game; and when it doesn't crash it loads incorrect images for some cards.

P.S. Neither of the common reasons for incorrect images caused this; I can confirm that my opponent and I were using the same version of the WS plugin, and neither of us have Lackey installed to a USB.

Trevor

Quote from: Samandiriel on September 25, 2013, 12:54:07 AM
Not in particular. It crashes randomly when I press a button, like loading a deck or switching tabs on screen

EDIT: Even when I try to replicate the situation or circumstances, no dice
EDIT2: It seems that right before I crash, some cards in my deck vanish, and are replace by other cards listed in the deck. I.E., I'll lose all forests in a deck and end up with Rampaging Baloths instead, and so on
I'm fixing this now.

Samandiriel

The crashing happened once after the latest patch, but only once, and I haven't been able to figure out why. However, now my filter tabs don't work; some phrases I put in don't match up with the cards I'm searching for, the results just show up blank, even when I type it word for word.