News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Track pad glitch

Started by bkitko10, October 12, 2013, 03:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bkitko10

Im playing on a mac book pro using the track pad and no mouse. When i click and drag to select and tap multiple cards the cards scale sporadically. Since this was never a feature before and its really annoying, I have to assume its a bug.

Trevor

That's actually related to the iPad touch stuff, which I forgot also applies to track pads. It should work better in the current release. On the table, 2 finger pinch to zoom. Or 3 finger pinch to scale. If you ever get stuck in a zoom mode, hit the escape key.

I'm still refining the touch stuff.

jogda

I also have this bug and I have found if you do a 3 finger sideswipe while this bug is present it takes care of the problem. Then you just have to reset the scale/zoom to 100% or w/e you want

bkitko10

The glitch still occurs in a seemingly random manner. On a potentially related note, When I try to drag cards from my hand to the table they disappear. Neither restarting nor reinstalling fixed the problem.

UPDATE: Connecting to the server and hosting a game fixed the disappearing card problem.

bkitko10

Now the card images in the deck builder are scaling when I do a one finger scroll as if Im doing a two finger scroll.

pickleishopeless

try the escape key or the 3 finger swipe.  I normally tend to have the issue with the zoom.  Your cards may "disappear" if it gets applied to the scale function because they become too small though.

Edit:  Tried the solutions and they dont seem to work.  can we have a touch and non touch version released that are essentially osx mirrors?

Trevor

Flak

This is still happening for me. I'm on Mac OS 10.9, my Lackey is up to date (Oct 19). Any word on when a patch for this bug might be ready? Thanks!