News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Do not connect server

Started by tomfire, October 25, 2013, 05:03:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomfire

Hi Trevor!

I'm trying connect on server for Lackey but not succesful since yesterday. :/ Another people from my countries have connected succeful. Can you check what is problem?

(I reinstalled Lackey and uptodate plugin, and restart anything router, pc :D )

My system details:
- Win XP SP3
- Lackey version Build date: 10-19-13
- Plugin on Lackey: vtes (high)

Thank you ;)

Trevor

The server is up now, and it looks like it has been up the whole time. I don't think the problem is with the server. Perhaps your network connection was at fault.

tomfire

Thank you for fast reply ;) But same delince messages, i dont know what can i do yet :D

tomfire

I have tried renew WAN IP, without router, virus defense, firewall, but same deline messages. :P

[12:38:30]   Attempting to connect to server...
[12:38:37]   You were unable to connect to the game matching server through its WANIP. Trying LANIP....
[12:38:42]   You were unable to connect to the game matching server. Check lackeyccg.com/downloads.html to see if you have the latest version of LackeyCCG.
[12:38:42]   There was an error connecting to the server. Shucks.
[12:39:13]   Your entire server chat log has been saved to secure/ServerChatLogDump.txt

tomfire

I already cant connect server on Lackey, but i connect other server (kgs go server, and other internet server), but not Lackey's server. :/

tomfire

I think its ISP network connection problem. I cheked my network monitoring: i have tracerouted Lackey's server from my computer and network connection broken by New York b5 link telia.net, i have tracerouted Lackey's server from US and network is connected. Bad day, i hope i will give another WAN IP soon :)

tomfire

I installed new operation system (win7) and dowloaded Lackey software and download vtes plugin. I tried to connect offical Lackey server with new WAN IP, without router, without firewall, without virus defense but i cant connected server, i cant connected any host IP-s on Lackey. Please Trevor check what problem on server side! :|

Decline messages same eraly wrotten.

sosovic

Same here. Can't connect for last two days...

Nomenclature

I have been trying to get on to the Lackey server myself, but it takes forever. I occasionally see message placed on the server from Unknown, but when I go to reply, it tells me I'm not connected. Further, when I seemed to have made a successful connection, it did not load the chat or even the game/user list, and I had no way of hosting a game or anything. Any ideas?

tomfire

Quote from: sosovic on October 26, 2013, 10:38:30 AM
Same here. Can't connect for last two days...

Hi Sosovic! :)

Have you tried connect Lackey's server today? Succesful?

tomfire

Have anyone similar promblem with connection? Can anyone help us how we can solve that problem?

sosovic

Hi Tom,
I still can't connect and getting the same message as you do...

Trevor

If one of you could IM me on Skype or AIM I could troubleshoot with you.

tomfire

I sent email with my skype acccount name. ;)

STD

Could somebody post how to fix this? I am having the same issue.