News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game plugin

Started by FletcherBrown, January 09, 2014, 07:35:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FletcherBrown

Got this game for Christmas and I really want to show it to my friend across the pond.  Does anyone know of a plugin for this game?  I'd love to get my hands on one.

Gordon228

no as i think there to be used with the pathfinder role playing game

onesacker15

I plan on working on a plugin for Patherfinder: The Adventure Card Game the end of this next month if anyone is interested in having the plugin eventually. It may take me a little while to create it, seeing how i am semi-new at creating these plugins. I was planning on making it for me and my friend anyways for a means to play a card game that we enjoyed together, since we live a good ways apart.

If anyone is interested in having this plugin, let me know and I will keep everyone in the loop on its progress.

Gordon228

i have never played but my best guess is to look at what people have done to speed up your work and then once done release it.

Jynks

If someone gets me the cad scans I'll make the plugin.

werebuffalo

Quote from: onesacker15 on April 01, 2014, 09:41:10 PM
If anyone is interested in having this plugin, let me know and I will keep everyone in the loop on its progress.

Yes, please!  I'm extremely interested in a plugin for the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, both the Rise of the Runelords original set, and the Skull & Shackles set being released at GenCon this weekend!

I'd make the plugin myself, but I'm incompetent. 

Thanks!

t_tibke

Ascott29

Sadly no, but I would love for it to be made.

CamilloN

Hello everybody,

any news on this topic? did anyone made a plugin for this Card Game?

CamilloN

Hello Everybody,

does someone know where i can get the cards for example as jpg.
There are for sure websites where you can download them.