News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Weiss Schwarz Plugin Help

Started by NanayaZero, February 27, 2014, 05:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NanayaZero

Hey there, everyone. I've been a proud user of Lackey for a while now (Despite only just now creating a forum account. I'm a bit of a lazy bum in that regard), especially ever since I discovered that it's possible to play games like the Naruto CCG (A game that holds a place in my heart as what got me really started on actually playing against others), Rumbling Spell Orchestra, and Weiss Schwarz.

However, when it comes to the third of the card games mentioned above, finding a constantly updated plugin is next to impossible. So, I'm wondering... Would it be at all possible for us to fix up the most recent Weiss Schwarz plugin with some fixes to card data as well as introducing the newer sets? I'd be glad to help out in any way I can, since I've got a grasp on how to create plugins. I just know that a task like this is too big for one person alone to handle, considering how many cards there are in WS.

I would really appreciate any help I could get on this matter, and offer my thanks in advance to anyone who responds to this thread.