News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Help with Cards having Diffrent Backs....

Started by Jynks, March 04, 2014, 10:07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jynks

Hi, I am confused about the multiback card images.

In ANR there are a number of cards that go on the table face down.

<definition><kind>ISYOURFACEDOWNVISIBLE</kind></definition>
<definition><kind>ISALLOWINGMULTIPLECARDBACKS</kind></definition>
<definition><kind>BACKVISIBILITY</kind><value>BACKVISIBILITYHIDEBACKINZONES</value></definition>
<definition><kind>MULTIPLECARDBACKSNAMESVISIBLETO</kind><value>owner</value></definition>

The Above Code dose this....

• In the Deck Zones were the cards are hidden, you seen the generic card back
  • When you have the card on the table and flipped, when you look at it on the table you see the correct back
  • When you mouse over the flipped card you and your opponent see the correct back in the viewer
  • If EITHER player holds shift and mouses over the card they can see the face of the card that is supposed to be hidden

<definition><kind>ISYOURFACEDOWNVISIBLE</kind></definition>
<definition><kind>ISALLOWINGMULTIPLECARDBACKS</kind></definition>
<definition><kind>MULTIPLECARDBACKSNAMESVISIBLETO</kind><value>owner</value></definition>

• In the Deck Zones were the cards are hidden, you seen the correct card back
  • When you have the card on the table and flipped, when you look at it on the table you see the correct back
  • When you mouse over the flipped card your opponent sees the GENERIC back in the viewer, while you see the correct back
  • If your opponent holds shift and mouses over the card they CAN NOT see the face of the card that is supposed to be hidden

So this is almost right and the best of the two options.. I was just wondering if I am doing something wrong.

I would like the alt card backs to be visible in the deck zones, the alt card back to be visible on the table and in the viewer on mouse over and also for your opponents to not be able to use shift to peak at the cards.

So basically if you want to viewer to show the correct back, then both players can peak at the card with shift, and if you make it so they can not, then you do not see the correct back in the viewer.

DrNicket

There is also the matter of double sided cards like certain missions (Outpost and wormhole missions) and doorways (Spacedoor) in Star Trek CCG 1E that do not use the default card back image.