News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Any plans to update the Pokemon plug-in?

Started by beank, March 09, 2014, 03:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beank

Never mind.... lackey glitched and didnt download the full update....

Snoops

Hi, even though this plugin was recently updated by someone I thought I'd share some information on an major overhaul I'm working on for Pokemon.

-Bigger number of cards (I noticed there are quite a lot of cards missing from the current one, including a couple of current format sets).
-Better quality images. A lot of the current ones are pretty poor quality (p.s. I will only be making a high version, not a medium)
-Consistent text (this is why it's taking me so long). A lot of the current cards have text written in different ways and some of the rarities are wrong etc. I am completely reworking every set to make the text and info more consistent across the board.
-Formats. I am including all formats from the beginning to current.
-Theme decks (NEW). I am including every theme deck for each set.
-Booster packs (NEW). I am also including booster packs for each set.

I have currently updated 44/82 sets (so I have 38 left to do). Completed ones include every set from the current format.

Thanks

AuraDragon

All of the card images from the "XY Flash Fire" set to "Ruby & Sapphire" set can be ripped from the official online game using a program called 3D Ripper DX, the cards will come as 1024x1024 pixel images, but you can scale them down to whatever you need.  It's a bit of work to get them all ripped since they will have garbage for names that will need to be corrected, but it provides utmost visual quality.

P.S. Trevor updated it.