News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Packdefinitions file limitations?

Started by onesacker15, April 19, 2014, 11:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onesacker15

Hey guys,

I'm working on a plugin right now that will require me to use the packdefinition file. Is it possible to create a pack that will not use cards that had been previously used in another pack? Basically, I am trying to create a means to automatically generate several packs from a single card pool without reusing a card that only has one copy in the game in multiple packs? I believe I may be able accomplish this by using some if-then statements, but I am not sure if I am able to use those in the packdefinition file without breaking it. Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks guys!

Gordon228

what things are defining the cards? like cost, set, rarity, ECT. if you know that then it's simple.

Trevor

Quote from: onesacker15 on April 19, 2014, 11:21:41 AM
Hey guys,

I'm working on a plugin right now that will require me to use the packdefinition file. Is it possible to create a pack that will not use cards that had been previously used in another pack? Basically, I am trying to create a means to automatically generate several packs from a single card pool without reusing a card that only has one copy in the game in multiple packs? I believe I may be able accomplish this by using some if-then statements, but I am not sure if I am able to use those in the packdefinition file without breaking it. Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks guys!
if you want 2nd pack to not contain things from a previous pack, you'd need to open them all at once, making one big pack of packs. With physical packs, obviously opening one pack doesn't affect what you get in the other, and that's how it works in lackey.

onesacker15

So is it possible to open a pack containing more than one pack and if so, how would someone do that? Thanks