News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Futurecard Buddyfight Plugin

Started by The15thWing, April 30, 2014, 12:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ascott29

.7z is what the file is. What do I do with that kind of file?

The15thWing

Quote from: Ascott29 on August 08, 2014, 05:03:15 PM
.7z is what the file is. What do I do with that kind of file?
If you're using windows, you should be able to unzip it through File Explorer. If not, just download 7-Zip, which will then allow you to enter, and extract, the files.

Ascott29

Too many viruses in the set up for that program. Can you just email me the files?

Ascott29

And it's saying the file is not an archive.

The15thWing

Quote from: Ascott29 on August 10, 2014, 04:14:50 PM
Too many viruses in the set up for that program. Can you just email me the files?
Viruses? I've got multiple scanners, and I've already scanned the site/program more than enough times.
Quote from: Ascott29 on August 10, 2014, 04:17:00 PM
And it's saying the file is not an archive.
Not an Archive, huh...I tried downloading it another time, and it was in fact an archive. I don't know what to say. :/

Ascott29

How about just emailing me the files for the plugin? I won't upload it as a plug-in of my own, not that stupid.

The15thWing

Quote from: Ascott29 on August 12, 2014, 11:15:02 AM
How about just emailing me the files for the plugin? I won't upload it as a plug-in of my own, not that stupid.
I would, but there is no attachment option for Lackey's Email Function, and Aol Mail requires zipped files. I guess, if you really wanted them, I could send you each image individually, along with the .txt.

Ascott29

That would be tedious. Can you not compress the folder in a different way than the 7z format?

The15thWing

Quote from: Ascott29 on August 12, 2014, 06:46:13 PM
That would be tedious. Can you not compress the folder in a different way than the 7z format?
I'm going to try another method. Tell me if this works:
Futurecard Buddyfight.zip

Ascott29

It's a bulky file, but it worked!

The15thWing

Some good news for you all, and some not so good.

I'll give you the bad news first; The next update will still take another 1-2 weeks or so. This is because I was waiting for English Scans of cards to be uploaded.

The good news; I have, in fact, found English High Quality Scans, meaning the Plugin WILL get the update eventually. Just need some more time to get it all in. If there are any problems the current version has, remember to say so, that way I can remedy them.

Thanks for your patience.

The15thWing

Alright, it's been way longer than I originally intended this update to take, so let me tell you: The scripting for every card is done. The update will be out by the end of this month.

I've just been really busy, and thank you guys for being patient. Soon it'll be done. ^-^

AuraDragon

I've been meaning to try Buddyfight, looking forward to this! ;D

Ascott29

Excited for this, so take your time bro.

The15thWing

Alright! This should be good. If there are any problems, and I do mean any, please tell me. Otherwise, enjoy it!
http://www.mediafire.com/download/n8jz567gy6yj0d2/Futurecard+Buddyfight.zip

EDIT: If you happened to download the file I posted earlier today, you might still want to download this one. I fixed a graphical glitch with Brave's Sword, Soma Sword, and also fixed a problem in which the plugin came with a deck folder, which could potentially erase your decks. It was very early. =w=