News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Cannot type several characters for example in chat input

Started by Reth, May 03, 2014, 12:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reth

Hi there,

I'm using LackeyCCG for some days now and figured out that I cannot type some characters like colon, question mark etc. at all.
Working here with Windows Vista German installation and German keyboard and keyboard layout. But even when I use the keys where question mark for example is located in US keyboard layout it does not work at all. For these characters Lackey only shows spaces within Chat inputs windows.

Any idea on this?

Many thanks in advance and

Best Regards

Nava

This is a well known problem - you can only hope that Trevor will fix it one day or you could switch to an American keyboard layout whenever using Lackey.

Trevor

Ya, sorry but I don't have other keyboards to test with. The simulators I have seem to say things work as they should, unless there is a non-standard symbol, like you'd find on a japanese character keyboard.

VictorSteiner

/ doesn't work with my German keyboard, it should be on SHIFT + 7, but I get &, I guess that is American.

How can I write the / ?

Trevor

Quote from: VictorSteiner on September 02, 2014, 12:51:21 PM
/ doesn't work with my German keyboard, it should be on SHIFT + 7, but I get &, I guess that is American.

How can I write the / ?
I can investigate this further to fix the issue, but in the interim you can paste it. You can also store canned messages (including scripts) in the canned message buttons.

Reth

Just want to know: Is there any news on this topic meanwhile?