Previous topic - Next topic

Wixoss_batoru

Hello, there is now a plugin available for the "Wixoss" card game

Update url : http://www.saintseiyapedia.com/wixosslccg/updatelist.txt

Game rules : http://i.imgur.com/lIyxszx.jpg

Akislutty

Akislutty

You should update these lines in the carddata.txt
Roaring Flame Pillar base wd02-0015 R 1R Spell - Banish one opposing SIGNI of 5000 power or less. spell

Armor Suit Romail base wd01-0009 W SIGNI - Martial Spirit : Arm 12000 4 Tama Return one SIGNI to the opponents hand. - All of your SIGNI gain +1000 power while it is your opponents turn. signi_shield

Wixoss_batoru

Late to reply, but anyway all of that was fixed a long time ago.

The plugin is currently in version 4.0 and containts all the cards shown up to now (350 cards with english typeset), which consist of:

-90 from starter decks WD01, WD02, WD03, WD04, WD05
-112 from first Booster set WX01
-88 from second Booster set WX02
-40 promotion campaign cards
-20 preview cards from Ruuko's starter deck.

Hikaru

Hey i wanna ask something why the card inage isn't loaded? Already download it but nothing show off. Could u tell me why? And fix this thx

Trevor

There is one significant problem with the plugin. You should not include pluginpreferences.txt in your updatelist.txt.
pluginpreferences.txt is meant to be written over with the user's preferences. If you include it in your updatelist.txt, every time they update, you will erase any preferences they had input. If you want, you can include pluginpreferences.txt, you need to make sure you set the checksum explicitly to -1, which is a special checksum value meaning that the file will download ONLY if they don't already have a local file there.

Hikaru

Where is the checksum? Can't find it

Trevor

Quote from: Hikaru on July 27, 2014, 09:42:09 PM
Where is the checksum? Can't find it
in updatelist.txt.

MauwMa

Late to reply, but anybody can give me a working url? (with english types cards) please  :'(