News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Request: Tanto Cuore

Started by Hyrulianpanda, June 02, 2014, 08:52:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hyrulianpanda

I feel like making the plugin would be easy enough but the way the game works requires different preset stacks of cards to be in play and I don't know how to do that. This is a deck building game and I haven't seen if those are even possible on lackey(although I don't see why not). But if anyone is up to the task I would love to see this game on here.

Trevor

You can start a game with certain conditions. For example, with the chess plugin loaded, doing new game outs all the pieces where they start. You can do that with piles of cards. The plugin tutorial explains how, and you can look at existing plugins for examples.

Hyrulianpanda

I have a working plugin for the base set of tanto cuore

If anyone is interested I can put a link to it or something.

teronism

Quote from: Hyrulianpanda on June 12, 2014, 07:44:19 PM
I have a working plugin for the base set of tanto cuore

If anyone is interested I can put a link to it or something.

Please do! I've been wanting to play this game again since I learned it a few months ago!

Hyrulianpanda

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9B_uMkIdxmNbnNVcF9oWGpyZHc/edit?usp=sharing

Please note: This is my first plugin and is VERY unpolished. But I have successfully played a game with it and it went rather well.

Some known issues:
The shared zones for the aren't viewable by all players. Easily fixed by revealing them to all players.
The number of each maid needed is on the card info in the deck editor. I would have liked a way to add the right number automatically but I don't know how.

Abbreviations were used to save space.
M.C. - Maid chief
Ill - Illness
Bad - Bad Habit
M1-10 - General Maids
P. Maids - Private Maids

If anyone has good scans for the other sets I would be happy to add them in, but I'm not sure how I would fit the different buildings and such without the tabs going off the screen.