News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Strange Doings with the MTG plugin O.o

Started by Ajezla, June 10, 2014, 08:26:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ajezla

I still use the older version of Lackey, mainly because I'm too lazy to track down old plugins I have installed, and manually type in all the working ones that I know of. -.-

So, I recently encountered badness after updating the MTG plugin from http://www.siegesccg.com/magicthegathering/high/updatelist.txt (this happens with the medium version as well too). The plugin updates, gets all prepared and such, but the moment I try to load the plugin, Lackey crashes. Does anyone know if the current MTG plugin is compatible w/ only the newer version of Lackey, or could something be being lost in translation? I keep deleting the plugin entirely and trying to download it, and it crashes on trying to load MTG every time. Anyone info would be appreciated, kaithnxbai!  :P

Gordon228

the MTG plugin uses new features so it's likely not compatible with the older lackeys that are before the on play script affects were added.

Ajezla

Bah, that's what I figured.  >:( Oh well, I can wait until the new version of Lackey is a little more stable and bug free to get my MTG fix on.  :P