News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

[Release] New Pokemon Plugin

Started by Snoops, June 25, 2014, 04:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snoops

Hi,

As some of you might know I have mentioned in the forum that I was working on an overhaul of the Pokemon plugin which I am now pleased to say is complete and ready for release.

You can get the plugin and instructions here: http://www.lackeyccg.com/pokemon/

Important note: Please remove any previous version of this plugin completely as this is a completely new plugin (a lot has changed). You will also need to remake any decks, sorry! Delete and replace the new plugin in the default location (for example C:/Program Files/LackeyCCG/plugins/pokemon).

Some info:
-Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/W9RTf

-The plugin comes with 7398 cards split into 83 sets and 13 formats from 1999-2014.

-There are 135 official Theme Decks included as well as 60 Booster Packs to simulate random pack opening (booster packs do not include basic energy cards; there is a seperate booster pack created just for basic energies including 20 of each).

-Card images are mostly high quality (the exception to this are promo cards, 99% are great but the odd few are impossible to get good images of). Back of card and counter images have also been updated.

-You can now add notes to cards.

-There are changes to the clear buttons: "Clear All" clears damage and all status. "Clear Status" removes Asleep, Paralyzed or Confused. "Remove Poison" and "Remove Burn" are seperate buttons, as is "Remove Damage"; removing 1 damage at a time.

-Prizes buttons: You can now click "Add Prize" to add a prize into your Prizes tab. You can also choose to use the "Reveal Prize" button to randomly move a prize card to your hand after knocking out a Pokemon.

Work in Progress:
My plan is to continue to update this plugin each time a new set becomes available.

Current planned additions: All 6 Trainer Kits, McDonalds 2014 set, better images for a select few promo cards.

Note:
The information included in this plugin is as correct as I could get it using information obtained from several websites.
This plugin is in no way affiliated with The Pokemon Company International or Wizards of the Coast and its sole purpose is to deck test. This plugin is not officially endorsed by lackeyccg.com.

Thank you

Hyrulianpanda

I love it. I can actually read full art cards now!

Moving your decks from the old game folder into the new one WILL transfer some stuff but only parts of the decks seem to transfer. I got half of a couple decks by doing it and that's better than nothing. I guess?

Love the random pack pulls too probably the best part.

Snoops

I love it. I can actually read full art cards now!
I'm glad you like it :)

Moving your decks from the old game folder into the new one WILL transfer some stuff but only parts of the decks seem to transfer. I got half of a couple decks by doing it and that's better than nothing. I guess?
This makes sense actually. The reason it doesn't transfer 100% is because either the set abbrevation changed or the card name itself (example: Nidoran [M] changed to Nidoran Male). I thought it would be easier to say rebuild your deck than to explain. But yeah, if it works a bit it's cool.

Love the random pack pulls too probably the best part.
Thanks! It may be too hard to pull the rarer cards though. Might have to tweak the numbers.

Hyrulianpanda

Quote from: Snoops on June 25, 2014, 08:55:04 AM

Thanks! It may be too hard to pull the rarer cards though. Might have to tweak the numbers.
http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?161139-Pokemon-Card-Pull-Ratios

Googled ratios. If they are even remotely close to those then it should be fine.

Snoops

http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?161139-Pokemon-Card-Pull-Ratios

Googled ratios. If they are even remotely close to those then it should be fine.

Looking at that list I don't think it's too far off :) well, they'll do for now!

AuraDragon

Wow!  Superb job with the plugin m8!

It looks like you used that program I suggested, too.

Now then... anybody up for a game?  :D

Snoops

Thank you! And yes I did, thank you for suggesting it :)

Trevor is adding the plugin to his server now!

Trevor

Everything should be working now.
www.lackeyccg.com/pokemon/index.html

Snoops

Quote from: Trevor on June 27, 2014, 06:16:16 AM
Everything should be working now.
www.lackeyccg.com/pokemon/index.html

Thank you Trevor! I have updated the main post with the link.

AuraDragon

That was fast!  It seems Trevor has a soft spot for Pokemon.   :P